tornado and giving birth

Archives for 2009
Busymumforfour

tornado and giving birth

Post by Busymumforfour »

I clearly remember giving birth to a baby. I didnt realise that I was pregnant. There were two other indian(dark skinned) women that also gave birth.After the birth one of the women was naming her baby Brunswick. I was telling her that it was the name of a place and not a real name and the other woman was going to name her child Carlton. I said that atleast the boy would be named Carl.
As soon as the birth was over I had to walk home with the two women. I was showing them how the formation of a tornado was happening in the sky very close. It was a large cone forming in a dark grey sky. As it came down I began to say it was time to find shelter.
AS I walked quickly down the stone cobble street, I saw that there was a narrow lane between two two story brick houses which led into a doorway. Th tornado was sweeping through other buildings and wasnt damaging anything. I went in to find shelter as it past. As I looked for the two women, one was lifted and taken into the tornado. I had the impression that she left me with her baby. The othr was gone and she too left me with her baby at the hospital.

Afterwards I came out and I was wandering around the streets. The town was like a medievil one. Some houses were red brick with stone roof. The town had cobblestone right to the walls of the houses. Some other houses were all made of stone. I really dont remember if I found my house. I just know that I was talking and walking with a couple along the way. They found their house and I went on my way.
Tam