Being Used?

Archives for 2007
thereisnonelikehim

Being Used?

Post by thereisnonelikehim »

Me and two of my friends, guy and a girl, were in a warehouse of some sort, the lights were dim, and there was a Z4 convertible there. We all had done our parts on the car, then another lady came up w/ a part that she forgot to put on the car and I assured her that it was ok, and took my part a loose so she could do what she had to do. My friend girl was looking upset, and the guy and I was lying beside one another, with my friend girl across from us, just talking and the lady came up again this time crying, saying to me Im sorry he is making me charge you, and I asked her why, and she just kept saying he making me do it, so I told my friend guy to give me my money, and my friend girl was saying don't pay her cause that's not right. But I paid her anyway, then I woke up feeling USED!
Joy2TheNations

Post by Joy2TheNations »

I believe what the Lord is saying to you is that He has great things in store for you in an area of ministry and there are those he is placing with you that you need because they are equipped to help you and together you will accomplish what God has called you to.

However, the woman in the dream represents the enemy (a Jezabel spirit) who would try to come in and change the dynamics of what is going on and eventually try to take it away from you. In the dream one of your friends warned you. This is the warning of the Lord. Beware the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Don't let the enemy destroy what God has put together. Keep your eyes open and stay in prayer and listed to His voice.
Joy

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your site oh Lord my Rock and my Redeemer.