Holy Spirit?

Archives for 2007
thereisnonelikehim

Holy Spirit?

Post by thereisnonelikehim »

I was driving in my truck and looked up atthe sky and seen this wave of water going across the sky! Like a strip of water and it was just moving smoothly like a peaceful river. But I was scared when I seen it.[/code]
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Just a few thoughts

1. have you been filled with the Spirit
2. Possible move of God that you may feel you are not prepared for
3. Perhaps the Lord is seeking to move in the way of peace but you are scared that there might not be real peace in a specific situation. For example, let's say that you are struggling with a relationship and the Lord is saying seek and pursue peace in the relationship but the person has offended you or struck at you a few times and you feel there is no hope for the relationship, like you cannot find peace in it so you would be scared to be vulnerable again.
4. Do you really believe it was the Holy Spirit peace (since you titled it that way) sometimes the enemy can imitate the things of the Spirit so could that be why you were scared? Though it looked like God you perceived differently.

again just thoughts.
thereisnonelikehim

Post by thereisnonelikehim »

it's just the assurance of what i am seeing in the spirit, and I believe the holy spirit has helped me to "birth out" ministry, because this has recently happened for me