computer on fire

Archives for 2009
Busymumforfour

computer on fire

Post by Busymumforfour »

hello everyone;
I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what this might mean.
A couple of nights ago I dreampt that I was in a different house in the study on my computer. My husband was next to me working. The computer screen was still working as normal.
I looked down to see that the computer keyboard was smouldering and melting in the middle. I then stood up to say to my husband. "Look the computer is on fire". I was standing over the computer and looked at the back of the monitor and saw all the casing was melted and on fire.
I was concerned all the memory would be lost so my husband put his hand inside the computer and grabbed a memory card and then used it to push another memory item that looked like a battery from a mobile phone out. He was not burned but we were astonished to see the back of the computer all melted and charred.

Tammy
Tam
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

What is the computer to you? A resource?

Thinking the Lord may have warning you of a time when all your resources would seem like they were burned out..exhausted..but don't worry because the Lord's hand is in this..and He will cause all that is valuable to you and your household to be saved.

Hope this helps
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.