A Walk down the Aisle

Archives for 2009
Adoma
Silver Member

A Walk down the Aisle

Post by Adoma »

This dream takes place in my church, where a bride is walking down the aisle, everyone is in expectation to see her, and then everyone looks at her and gasps, Because she is pregnant, Everyone is in shock when they see this , Finally my pastor steps out into the porpit he is in shock as well, He calls of the wedding He says something along these lines, "we don't condole such things in this church" Meaning the bride being pregnant before wedlock, next the groom comes out and pleads with the pastor and says Forgive us, Forgive us , for what we have done he was really shedding some tears, and the bride says something as well something along the lines of being judged.

End of Dream
Change

Post by Change »

it could be symbollic of how certain sects of The Church are indifferent to certain gifts/annointings/practices...

symbolised by the bride being pregnant...the church is pregnant with something new...and it may seem unusual and odd to those who are closed minded.

seems like something that is already going on too...

the Bride and Groom appologizing for what they've done is symbollic of how those with these 'gifts' feel guilty, even ashamed...

just my thoughts.