Out with the Old

Archives for 2009
sisterlady

Out with the Old

Post by sisterlady »

This dream took place inside my office building. My father (in real life) was my boss (not in real life). He was dressed in a suit like my real boss and was telling me that he was going to remove all of the staff toilets from the building and replace them with glass windows.

Any ideas. Thanks very much.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Almost 100% of the time my natural father in this life is in one of my "God dreams"- he actually represents God, the Father--------
Just to help--------

But I think the Lord is planning on removing that which is "refuse" we'll say---- out of your life----(since again, he is your "boss") or perhaps at your workplace----

And make everything transparent as clear glass

So there is nothing left to cover up or flush away . . .

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

But as with anything, seek the Lord-

He will confirm or dismiss----------------------------and unless he confirms it------------------ dismiss it

GOD BLESS
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thank you so much. :)
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

My friend had a similar dream. I believe the Lord is leading you into a time of being openly weak. It will teach others a great deal. It will also lead you into greater freedom.

I hope this helps you.
Will
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

God the Father is removing your coworkers dumping area and leaving an opportunity to be transparent

just thoughts please prayfully consider
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7