Mother Kidnapped by Pizza Man...?

Archives for 2009
SwordLady

Mother Kidnapped by Pizza Man...?

Post by SwordLady »

I had two dreams last night. The first scene was either just before or just after the other - cant remember which order.

First Scene:
My mother was kidnapped by a pizza man. I was not too worried at this stage (it happened in front of my eyes - but it was not hectic, it just happened). After a while (could be hours) I received a voicemail from my mom. She was crying her heart out and told me that she was hungry - starving. I could hear that she was crying out of hunger. She asked how long one can go without eating. I called the pizza man but his phone was on voicemail.

My Feelings on this scene:
I could not get hold of my mother as it was voicemail. I did not try to call her so do not know if I would have been able to. I felt helpless at this stage.

Second Scene:
I was on the bed (in the bedroom) with someone watching a movie - or something. Suddenly a man and woman got busy on the floor. I could only see the man's back. Yet I know they were completely naked.

My Feelings on this scene:
The person watching TV with me was someone familiar. The unknown man and woman was just that - unknown and strangers at that.

=============================================

I read through the symbols and the first thing I saw was that your mother in the dream could symbolise the church. This immediately made me restless and worried. I do not want to say what I further see in this before seeing what other can come up with. This has really been bathering me. Hope someone could shed some light.

God bless ;)
SwordLady

Post by SwordLady »

This dream kind of troubled me after realising that my mom could symbolise the church. Any thoughts?
1 Thes 5:1-5
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
SwordLady

Post by SwordLady »

I think I know the meaning of this dream, but feel like I should not post it here. Please pray that the Lord would show me how to handle the dream especially the message there of. That I may be obedient and faithful in complying - if I need to do something (which I believe I do). Please pray for me to have the wisdom when dealing with this and discernment in the when, how and who.

Thanks and God Bless!
1 Thes 5:1-5
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Prayerfuly Consider

A call to pray press in not just voice mail get a hold of God Cry out for a people, a nation, a church that needs to be fed the word of God.

The prophetic word spoken to get Intimate with GOD
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7