Matt "Gift of God"

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Matt "Gift of God"

Post by WaitingforHim »

In this dream I am somewhere I do not know IRL.

This man by the name of "Matt" has come into town to visit me. In real life this guy was a past love. I knew that he was married now to a beautiful woman of high stature. And I also am married. So I didn't really understand why he was coming back to see me.

Then I realized it was because even though we were not going to be together anymore he still loved me and wanted to take care of all of my needs and desires. He was going to pay an amount of money that I owed totalling in the thousands. He and his wife both held very good jobs and had plenty and agreed that he should take care of my needs still. I was in shock!

My husband knew he was in town and seemed ok with it. I knew that Matt would want to visit with me but I wanted to visit with him alone..I didn't want my husband to be with me ..I would be uncomfortable...but it seemed no matter how hard I tried to escape that part my husband was with me. I thought maybe I could get some alone time with him even if it were only 10 minutes while he was at our house. But I didn't know.

In the dream, I still had feelings for this Matt, but I knew that I was married and was fine with that...and I knew that He was married and was fine with that..I was just honored that he would still love me that much to take care of me..

Irl, I am not interested in any past loves..hahaha. And I am not "cheating" on my Lord in any way that I know of..
Any thoughts?
WFH

PS. Matt can mean "Gift of God"
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hi. For your prayerful consideration.

I see a few things but the main thing I see is that you appear to be making attempts to leave something that you are joined to, two-as-one, but it appears at heart you can't. It appears to be a part of you.

Matt may speak of some love thing from your past that will revisit you and help you.

Seems he (or whatever he may represent) is joined to something with clout (think that is a word and the word).

Hubby appears to speak of something uncomfortable for you in the sense of this meeting with Matt.

Maybe you are trying to see if something further may be there for you but you realize that at heart you are now joined to hubby (or what he may represent), can't get away from it and are fine with it.

For your prayerful consideration.
Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Enjoy the journey
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you for your imput!
I am still praying about this.
I won't dismiss anything you have given to me. But I really
need more clarity on this one..
I am wondering if this has anything to do with church...hmmm.
Thanks so much.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. matthew 1:1

?could it be a dream of what is to come for this generation The Church of Jesus Christ
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Waiting!

The dream seems to be speaking of provisions, and I would say it may be monetary. And I would think it is something that has been a source of giving to you in the past but now is unexpectedly providing for you and meeting your needs.

Bless you--
Peggy O.