Witch with scissors

Archives for 2009
godseeker
Gold Member

Witch with scissors

Post by godseeker »

i had a dream that me and my husband were at this huge very beautiful hotel and we were in the lobby sitting on the floor,.the lobby was huge,,my husband was asleep on the floor and i looked past him at the other end of the lobby and there was a small very petite woman almost looked like a little girl but she wasn't,.i want to say she was an imp,.and there was an older white man in a black suit next to her,.he puts me in the mind of someone who use to play in vampire movies,.don't remember the mans name,.and next to him was another woman,.middle aged,.don't remember much about her but when i looked at her i knew she was a witch,.i knew they were coming after me,.i saw the taller woman,.with a pair of scissors that were pretty big and they were silver,.she handed them to the little lady,.and then this evil look came on her face,.and i knew she was coming,.so i started shaking my husband to wake him up and he would not wake up,.he was very drowsy,.i was gonna have him to help me fight her,.she started running violently towards me and i started to run,.she jumped over my husband and kept coming after me with the scissors,.as i was looking back i was trying to come up with a strategy on how to get those scissors from her,.so i could kick her butt,.but then i woke up,..when i woke up i remember i rebuked the spirit of fear,..any insight
talitha

Post by talitha »

The scissors - an unusual weapon.... I keep getting the words "cut you off" - the intent of the enemy is to "cut you off", maybe from the rest of the Body, to isolate you? There are several tactics the enemy uses to do this - through sickness, through pride (I don't need anyone), through rumors and false allegations against us, etc. I think the Lord is allowing you to see that it is the enemy who would "cut you off".

blessings
tal
PS - just looked at your myspace - is that your daughter in the pic with you? she's sooo cute.....
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

yes that is my daughter,.and i understand what you are saying about cutting me off from the body,.something i fight against often,.and i actually talked to my pastor about it earlier this week,..i had been experiencing apathy and i am trying to be very careful not to fall back into it,..thanks
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Im also reminded of the fairy tale" Rapunzel" where the witch having the beautiful girl cornered in a tower,,right before she made her escape i believe used scissors to cut off her very long beautiful hair.
The hair was Rapunzel escape as she used it to contact and get her Prince .
Hair represents the glory of the woman....
Not sure how this applies to u and it may not but thought i would share anyhow, :)
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

To comment on Tal's post in Galatians Paul asks; "You were running so well who has cut you off" The other translation is "Who has bewitched you?" it is regarding legalism. Do you think the enemy is trying to bring you under condemnation over you apathy regarding church?
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

wow,.that is good stuff,.i literally got disgusted with what i was seeing in church and was getting to the point where i did not want to have anything to do with it,..i just was not seeing the bible in the body,.at least around me,.i think that allowed my frustration to turn into sin,.and that is when the apathy set in,.of course as i stated before,.i have talked to my pastor about it,.so i am on guard now,.good scripture,.but what was up with my husband,.and i although i ran in the dream,.i did not know what else to do,.so i ran until i could think of how to deal with this witch
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Does your hubby pray for you (just thoughts)

Maybe he thinks something is ok but it is not and he is allowing it to come after you not knowing it is crossing and cutting the line

just thoughts
dont want to sound to harsh on him but sometimes my hubby thinks things are unimportant and I think they are really important
we see things differently but yet the same after we talk
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

no naveah,.thats fine,.i am actually the stronger one when it comes to prayer and seeking God,.he is saved and filled with the spirit,.but right now just in a place where i am trying to encourage and pray for him to take his rightful place as priest in our home,.so that maybe where his sleepiness in the dream was about,.also a lot of times in real life i will try to warn him about things and he tends to think that i am over sensitive,.thanks for bringing that up