You're the Inspiration

Archives for 2009
Daybreak
Site Admin

You're the Inspiration

Post by Daybreak »

I had this dream where it was winter time and I was wearing a wedding dress. I was getting married to my (irl) husband again. My wedding dress was a strapless wedding gown, and I remember frantically looking for his wedding ring everywhere, in addition to the one he was wearing on his finger. (In the dream, the ring that I was giving him had this huge diamond on it, almost like a female engagement ring but cut for a man.) I remember him telling me not to fret because he had it in his pocket and he pulled it out to show me. Our youngest boy was with him, but our other two children were not there. Our youngest child means "Gift from God." Anyway, my hubby and our 3 year old son, went inside the church and I was still outside in the wet snow fall with our wedding party. As we began the procession, I was overcome with emotion because I heard "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago playing. End of dream.
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Re: You're the Inspiration

Post by WaitingforHim »

Daybreak wrote:I had this dream where it was winter time and I was wearing a wedding dress. I was getting married to my (irl) husband again. Renewing your vows in the winter season My wedding dress was a strapless wedding gown, and I remember frantically looking for his wedding ring everywhere, in addition to the one he was wearing on his finger. (In the dream, the ring that I was giving him had this huge diamond on it, almost like a female engagement ring but cut for a man.) Praise and Adoration for your Groom...Making sure you have a precious gift to bring to Him..Also your "Promises"..old and new ones that you are holding on to...I remember him telling me not to fret because he had it in his pocket and he pulled it out to show me. He has it all in His control..He wants you to know that He has not forgotten any of them Our youngest boy was with him, but our other two children were not there. Our youngest child means "Gift from God." Anyway, my hubby and our 3 year old son, went inside the church and I was still outside in the wet snow fall with our wedding party. As we began the procession, I was overcome with emotion because I heard "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago playing. End of dream.Your Groom hears your prayers and is anxiously awaiting the reunion with you, His bride..He has with him a gift for you...In Him is where all your promises are fulfilled and all your gifts are. I feel the song is how you feel about your Groom..He's the meaning in your life, He's your inspiration..I also feel that by Him being inside that is saying that He is waiting for you to take the first steps...leap of Faith
Interp:
Prayerfully Consider:
I feel that this dream is showing you that your Groom is looking down up you, His beautiful bride. And you are ready! You are dressed and all is in place. But there seems to be some things that perhaps you are concerned with..committments or things that are precious to you that you would like to have ready or in place. But your Groom is comforting you by showing you that He sees all and knows all that all is in His perfect control. I believe that He is also showing you that your gifts, ministry, and all that you hold close to your heart are in HIM..with Him. Daddy is already in place..He is waiting on you..I almost feel that maybe there is something that you have thought about doing or even felt that the Lord was calling you to do but perhaps you have hesitant with taking the steps needed to get there...And Daddy is calling to you..showing you that its ok to take that leap of faith...meeting him inside. I don't know if this is a renewal of sorts..perhaps an agreement or committment that you have already made with the Lord once before or what...but it seems that He is showing you that the only inspiration that you need is Himself. He will inspire you...

I hope this helps you..
But if not, pleasssssse feel free to pitch.
Love you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Inspire to breathe in (breathe of God)
I am reminded that God breathed life into Adam
Our words are exhaled life spoken...........

just thoughts
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Amen Naveah!!

WFH, thank you for what you shared, it does speak to me. Especially this
I almost feel that maybe there is something that you have thought about doing or even felt that the Lord was calling you to do but perhaps you have hesitant with taking the steps needed to get there.
This question has been plaguing me for months now, and it is quite nice to now that it's right there once again. :) I've been wondering what that is for quite some time. I know, but I don't know...hmm...maybe I really I don't know... :?
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

If I am way off just let this fall to the ground ok?...
But I was sensing that the Lord has given to you a gift that you would really bless the body of Christ with...I don't know if you teach at all but I was seeing you compassionately teaching the body and preparing them...Kind of like an Endtime Bridal teaching...
With topics like "Romancing the King", "Intimacy", "Deep Calls unto Deep", "Your Secret Place"...etc..

Just sensing that Papa has put lots in you to share within your sphere...
Love you.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

No words except for :cry: !! I've been told I have a teaching gift, currently not walking in and really and honestly feeling really displaced in this particular season. Thank you for blessing me with what you've shared. May our Lord Jesus bless you and your household a hundred-fold.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I just want to pray a prayer over you if you don't mind...I just felt the HolySpirit whisper to me "Release"...so in the name of Jesus Christ I speak "RELEASE" over you! I thank you Father that you are guiding Daybreak into every step she needs to take! I break off fear and confusion in the name of Yeshua and I loose freedom, liberty, and clarity to her in Jesus Name. I command doors that need to be open to open and doors that need to shut to shut. I thank you Father for divine favor over Daybreak and I thank you for a renewed flame that will begin to grow higher and greater within her ...I thank you for her destiny and that it will cry out inside of her and she will follow the leading of the HolySpirit to fulfill the call on her life in Jesus Name. I thank you that from this night forward that you have arranged divine appts. and divine meetings that will bring Daybreak into the place where you have destined her to be. I hear the Lord saying to you, "Do not be afraid of what you will say....Just open your mouth and allow me to speak...I will fill your mouth....I have much for you to do in my Kingdom and much for you to give to my people..fear not, I am with you".

I love you.
WFH
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

Amen and Amen!! Thank you for blessing!!