Germany

Archives for 2009
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Germany

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

I am in a vehicle (with the feel I am with family mom, grandparents) and realize we are in Germany. I remember thinking how much it looked like florida where I live. Everything is very green,trees, grass, etc. I remember in dream not sure if I should be nervous or not being in Germany. I see a army type vehicle drive by. Next as I am admiring how pretty germany is on this road I see we are coming up to the border patrol. When I look to both sides of road, I see prisons. They were like caged or chain-linked, so I could see the prisoners close up. I actually zeroed up on a particular woman.( I almost would recognize her If I saw her again) . I remember feeling bad for them. The reality was with a matter of feet between us, she is in prison and I am free. As we are appraoching the border I thought they were going to let us continue driving since a couple of cars in front of us were able to keep going. There were 2 woman and a man. I said "mom stop there was a blue rope across road, so that we could not keep driving. The woman were asking the man (patrol)if he wanted to check us and I think the man said he would, then I woke up.

IRL I know nothing about germany-no interest either. I do think I am part german / polish blood.
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
talitha

Post by talitha »

I wonder if this might have to do with some deep inner healing - have you been going through any of that lately?

blessings
tal
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Tal,

I am not so sure. There has been a major shaking in my life, in every aspect. I find most of the time, I struggle to keep head above the waters, so to speak. This dream, I have no inclanation of what it could mean. The only thing is , right now in my life I am not sure wether to be concerned or happy. Have no idea what way my life is going, literally day by day. I know God is in control and everything will work for Gods glory, but I mean in the sense of, will I still be in house next month(example)., job, etc.In the dream I had a feel of uncertainty. In the dream , being in Germany I felt should I be concerned or not. Does that make sense?
Cindy
By the way, I love your qoute and pic of elephant!
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.