11:05, pews & chairs

Archives for 2009
dreamer

11:05, pews & chairs

Post by dreamer »

I pulled into the church parking lot at exactly 11:05. I said, we're late; we can just sneak in. The church was one I have been to several times irl and am comfortable at, but it was built different in the dream than in reality.

There were two doors leading into the church, one on the left and one on the right. I look into the left door for my friend who always sits in the front, right of the church. I saw her and her daughter and entered through the right door to go sit with her.

When I walked in the door, the sanctuary had turned into two Sunday School rooms. The one in front was elders and straight back from where I stood was my age and younger. I walked straight to the door where the younger class was.

I noted the seats were different in the elders' room. They appeared to be choir pews. Through the doorway, I could see the younger class was sitting in chairs. I stood there with my husband and three kids not knowing which room to go into. I did notice my friend's daughter in the younger room.

Thank you in advance for your help.

dreamer
If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.
(John 15:19)
dreamer

Post by dreamer »

bump
If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.
(John 15:19)