Prophetic Word

Archives for 2009
SEER
Gold Member

Prophetic Word

Post by SEER »

On last night I dreamed about taking a walk and notice that night was coming quicker than I had calculated and I had not reached my destination. I called my sister from my cell phone and had her to come pick my up so I was not walking in the dark. As I approached a gas station I noticed my sister and began to meet her. As we were walking back to the car the gas station was filled with youth (who were up to no good). I noticed some young boys who were looking suspicious and my sister and I kept our eyes on them to let them know we were not playing. As I approached the door of the gas station I noticed a teenage girl talking about wanting to punch me in my face. I began to minister to the young lady and let her know that she should be in school and not skipping, and to quit hanging out at this gas station. All of the sudden the young girl broke down in tears and ran to get in her car(remember this girl was acting real tough in the beginning) and was leaning into the car window saying "Hear what thus says the Lord if you don't stop doing what you are doing and turn from your ways...you are headed for destruction!" The young lady was trying hard to get away from me and then I woke up.

I felt this so strong when I woke up until I began to pray for the young lady who I had saw in the vision. I did not recognize the young lady I saw in the vision.
"Prayer Warrior".....On Assignment
"Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

wondering if this is a prophetic word for the "imature christians" who are just hanging out instead of in training for what is to come...???

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

Funny you say that. I did not include that the young lady shouted to me something about knowing about Ephesians but I didn't remember everything that was said. It was like she was trying to intimidate me and boldness just flooded me. Not sure but as the day continues I believe God will give me clarity. Thanks.
"Prayer Warrior".....On Assignment
"Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

wondering if this is a prophetic word for the "imature christians" who are just hanging out instead of in training for what is to come...???
I completely agree. It is prophetic. It's time for these immature Christians to either grow up or move aside. They are hindering us some are even a stumbling block.

God is seeking those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth.

It seems like the immature Christians are the ones who have been in control for Years.

I think God is making a shift of power from the immature, power seeking Christians to the servant Christians (those who follow His Spirit)

I believe it's an important shift taking place now because of what is coming upon us soon.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

"Hear what thus says the Lord if you don't stop doing what you are doing and turn from your ways...you are headed for destruction!"
Who was saying this ^ You or Her?
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yeah, alot of "religious" or "imature" are known for their knowledge of the word and what it says and even use it as a weapon against people more than to help people..

It sure does seem to confirm in my spirit that the Lord is calling to the church to wake up and smell the coffee.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.