prophetic writing is lost?

Archives for 2009
godseeker
Gold Member

prophetic writing is lost?

Post by godseeker »

i had a dream,.different scenes but all same dream,.it was as if my church was having a revival and i remember a young lady walking up to me that i don't know personally,.but did meet at a prophetic conference at morningstar church,.but in the dream she walked up to me and begin to hug me and i began to fall under the anointing,.she had a necklace in her hands and she said she wanted to give it to me,.it had a word on it,.but i could not remember what it said,.so she left,.

then i remember sitting at this table and eating with my pastor and his wife,.a friend was also at the table,.and others but don't remember. I was really excited that i had just written a prophetic word from the Lord down and i wanted to share it with my pastors. Just earlier i had let my friend read it,.but she never gave it back to me. So my pastors were really excited about reading it,.they had pushed their plates away and gave me their full attention,.so i am digging in my bag looking for it and i can't find it,.i ask my friend and she tells me she does not have it,.but i know that i did not get it back from her,.so i kept looking because i knew it had to be there somewhere,.i could not find it,.so my pastors were very patient and told me,.well let us know when you find it because we want to read it,..and as i was still looking for the word,.my pastors wife got very sad and said,."where did we go wrong with you",..and i did not let it bother me at all,.i did not stop looking..i kept searching and i told her,."oh don't worry about it,.i'm okay"

then i see myself leaving the church to go home and while i am in my van,.another young lady that i know from church is sitting in her car getting ready to pull out of the parking lot and another friend,.takes her car and rams it into hers,.pushing her car half way across the parking lot,..then she jumps out of the car and tries to fight the other girl saying,.that she has been lying on her,.so i had her to calm down,.while the other girl thinking she was crazy got in her car and left,.i was really surprised at my friend for her behavior after what we had just experienced in the revival
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

she walked up to me and begin to hug me and i began to fall under the anointing,.she had a necklace in her hands and she said she wanted to give it to me,.it had a word on it,.
It seems the Lord is showing you that you either have already or will encounter Him in a revival type setting where He will send a Word to you for the Church. The necklace to me speaks of something personal..a gift. The word to me speaks of "prophecy"..so I am thinking the Lord has given you the gift of Prophecy to hold close to you. The Word that He will give you for the church will be deposited or left with you and you will remember it when the time is right.

I was really excited that i had just written a prophetic word from the Lord down and i wanted to share it with my pastors. Just earlier i had let my friend read it,.but she never gave it back to me.
Thinking perhaps you need to be careful when you are getting ready to deliver the word that you don't give it to someone that the Lord has not called you to share it with.
So my pastors were really excited about reading it,.they had pushed their plates away and gave me their full attention
Seeing this part as the Lord showing you that the Pastor is the one that you are to deliver the word to. And He will probably need to fast and pray over it but He will be ready to receive it.
my pastors wife got very sad and said,."where did we go wrong with you",..and i did not let it bother me at all,.i did not stop looking..i kept searching and i told her,."oh don't worry about it,.i'm okay"
I believe this is self doubt or inadequacy that you may be feeling. Feeling as though the church isn't as patient with you as they should be or as receptive.. I really feel that the enemy would be doing this..trying to get you to "Lose Sight of the Word" the Lord has given to you.
takes her car and rams it into hers,.pushing her car half way across the parking lot,..then she jumps out of the car and tries to fight the other girl saying,.that she has been lying on her,.so i had her to calm down,.while the other girl thinking she was crazy got in her car and left,.i was really surprised at my friend for her behavior after what we had just experienced in the revival
The word I got here was "Distraction"...Just thinking the e. is trying to distract you from what the Lord has given to you by using other ministries and people that may be causing problems..strife, etc..

Interp:
I believe this dream is about the Gift of Prophecy the Lord has given to you for your Church. I believe the Lord is saying that He has deposited and will continue to deposit Words for you to share with your Pastor about the Church. In doing this you need to hold them close to your heart just as you would a necklace given to you by a close friend. Be careful who you share things with because if they are placed in the wrong ears they may not be received the way they should be and you could possilby move out of the right timing that the Lord has set for those words. He has prepared your Pastor to receive what you will bring but don't be surprised if the Pastor asks for time to fast and pray over what you have given to him. He is still being receptive. When you use this gift, the enemy will come in and try to make you feel that you are not being received or that you are not worthy enough, etc.. The Lord is showing you this so that you can say to him "Don't worry about it, I'm Ok!" The enemy will also bring destractions to cause you to lose sight of what God has called you to do even using other brothers and sisters in ministry to cause strife and division. But the Lord is also showing you this so that you are able to see the work of the enemy when it comes and keep yourself seperated from this type of thing. I believe the Lord is calling you higher and giving you more responsiblity. And He is giving you clear steps to follow. What a wonderful God we serve!

Hope this helps.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

thanks so much waiting for your insight,.it is much appreciated and i will continue to pray,.i have been told before that i was called as a watchman for my pastors,.such a responsibility though,.so thanks for the confirmation
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

i had to come back to this dream,.especially to respond to you waitingforhim..i want to let you know that a lot of what you said was so true about this dream

the dream came back to me because of a friend that i have,.and i had been sharing some things with them and they repeated something to people as if they had said it,.they had already been doing things i can tell like watching me,.i could just tell that they were kind of copying me in some areas,.but i did not pay it any attention too much,.i would just pray that they would find their own identity,.but when they did that,.it bothered me,.and i remembered this dream and came to find it

and in reading it,.i noticed some other stuff that you interpreted that has been happening,.i have been getting words to share with my pastor,.and God has called me to the prophetic

if you read what you interpreted,.i tell you it is playing out just like that,.although i was still not paying attention like i should,.if i did not have the interpretation to this dream,.i would not have had a reference to go back to to help me confirm and pinpoint what is happening now,.so now i know how to deal with this friend in a godly way and some other things i can really pay attention to now

so you guys keep doing what you are doing,.it is encouraging and it helps a lot
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you Jesus! He is faithful! Thank you for coming back and giving your testimony. This also helps build up and encourage those that step out and give the interps. I was just saying to another sister in the lord on the sight that I really needed to hear a testimony right now..so God has blessed be twice in one day..Thank you for your obedience and faithfullness.
Gods best to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Hmmm...wonder if this is related to your dream about the roach.

This dream has a lot of symbols. There are a lot of references to "the Word." In the past when I dreamed of my pastors, it actually represented my church home and/or the pastors. In this dream, I'd say it's related to those operating under the pastors -- like the ministerial staff or even congregation members.

1. I'd say that you received a "good word" or a "gifting." Perhaps you're called to some area of ministry and can be successful.

2. Because you were eating with your pastors, I'd say you are being fed the Word in your current setting/church. It seems that the church might expect a lot of you, and you have a lot to offer.

Even though you thought you were ready to deliver the Word, willing and able to deliver the Word, some outside source "took your Word" and caused you not to be able to move in your calling/gifting.

Someone who might appear to be trustworthy or someone who you think wants you to succeed is there to steal your Word and discredit you. This could also be a warning not to let anyone or anything stop you from fulfilling your calling. "Stealing your Word" could come in the form of pettiness, gossip, chaos, confusion or anything that's not of God, but distracts you. God considers those things as "vile," and He can't deliver the annointing to you under those circumstances. On top of that, you can't function in the "true" annointing without God.

3. Again, because you confided in some person about what God gave to you destroyed your credibility in front of your church. You let people down who depended/relied on you to deliver "your word" and perform in your area of ministry. Remember, if God gives you a message or anything, there's no need to "validate" it or get approval/opinions from any earthly person. (Really, this could be a form of idolotry because your actions state that God isn't as good as someone else when it comes to giving you the "Word.")

4. The person who "stole your Word" ran into someone else's vehicle. Vehicles represent work, business...and in the case, ministry. Parking lots represent opportunities in business, work, career...in this case, I'd say opportunities in ministry.

So, this person derailed or damaged someone else's "vehicle," so they won't be able to pursue opportunities in the ministry. Ultimately, the "damaged" person left the church or ministry because the "thief" made her feel "unsafe" and "threatened; she ran away from the ministry/church to seek safety. Too many times, that's the way it is. The church is supposed to be a place were people go to seek "safety." It's sad-- but too often true-- that people run AWAY FROM the church to feel safe.

I'd say be careful. Just because someone confesses and professes to be a Christian, deacon, minister, pastor, bishop or whatever, doesn't mean they're of God. They could be there to steal the Word from the children of God -- just like the enemy. Too many times, pastors allow those around them to stop their ministries from growing. They make excuses instead of putting an end to the damage those vile people do to hinder the Kingdom of God (like chasing roaches from your house and making sure they're dead).

5. Because you tried to calm the drivers after the accident, maybe one of your missions is to bring order to the house of God, and restore it as a safe place of worship. What pastors don't realize is that they're not fulfilling God's vision when they allow chaos and confusion to reign. When God asks them, "Why did you let Sister Annie stir up strife? She ran countless people away from My house and into the kingdom darkness. For every one person Sister Annie ran away, that person told 10 people, and those people told 10 people."

How will the pastors respond? "Duh....uh... she was with me when I started my ministry," or "Duh...no church is perfect, and people are in the church," or "Duh...I tried talking to her about it a few times, but she wouldn't change," or "She was the only one willing to serve in the church."

Also, just because an organization calls itself a church, doesn't mean it's of God.
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

wow,.GA angel,.i have to run out,.but i will come back later to respond to this and even to the cockroach dream,.because,.something happened early this morning,.and that dream was the first thing that i thought about,.will be back later to respond on this and the other dream,.especially idolatry,.and leaders dealing with vile people
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Love it Waitingforhim!!! A dream truly interpreted is a mighty weapon in our hands for direction and with which we can wage war with the prophecy we recieve!! Awesome insight and right on interpretation...to GOD be the glory!! I do not think I can add much at all to what was said, as it was right on!!

One thing in light of the cockroach dream (as Goangel pointed out :)

In this dream, one in close covenant with the pastor seemed to have been infiltrated and affected by a lie!!! The cockroach was hiding out under the laundry. Laundry often is clothing...a covering for the "body".
Leadership in a church setting is to be a spiritual "covering" over the body of believers. Could this be a warning that this spirit is hiding out and trying to infiltrate your Godly leaders???" This too could be a reason for fasting and prayer needed..(some only come out through prayer and fasting) This spirit could be trying to sow seeds that would alter the perceptions of the very leaders who need to heep this warning....and hinder you being able to deliver the word effectively!! That is possibly a prayer point....like Waitingforhim said, claim that "you will be alright and not quit no matter what the lie of the enemy is!!

You have already been ensured the victory that will come through warring in the spirit and "exposing" the nature of what is hiding out in the covering...the victory in sending it dead and defeated, back to the pit of hell (heat vent) where it belongs!!!!
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

spoken4 and GaAngel,.well said,.i can't even say any more,.but our church is having a little trouble,.not that i expect anyone to be perfect,.but there are some things going on in leadership,.my pastors are very longsuffering,.but i think that it is affecting our worship,.and our growth,.but i know that God wants to do something wonderful in our fellowship as he does the body,.i can feel it and it is what helps me to stay and hold on,.that is all i can say,.thank you for the timely words
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Waitingforhim, GaAngel, and Spoken4 -- AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Flesh and blood did not reveal all that each one of y'all got from this dream... HALLELUJAH! I'm ready to shout!

Okay, let me get myself back under control here :D...

Godseeker, this dream speaks to me, and perhaps, to the general condition of the church. I just got through reading where Jesus said, "...the gates of hell [even] would not prevail against it!" If hell ain't tryin' to prevail against your church, then you might want to check out whether or not you're on the Lord's side!!! Jesus wasn't saying that this MIGHT happen, He was saying EXPECT IT, and that these weapons WILL NOT PROSPER!

A necklace is also something you wear over your heart area. "Guard your heart, for out of it flow the issues of life" and "Put on the whole armor of God...!"
caahbHg,
deBorah
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

dborah777,.when you said flesh and blood did not reveal this to them,.you were exactly right,.i could not hardly say anything,.i don't think that i have ever had a dream that has come back to me like this one,.but it was because i believe the interpretation,.i think i would have forgotten about it,.but when i was reading the things they wrote,.i'm thinking,.God has to be telling them this
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen Godseeker! I am waiting for the succession of praise reports to continually roll in...

There's an old hymn I used to love with a title that says what I want to convey here, "Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at His Word!"
caahbHg,
deBorah