My sister with a beard?

Archives for 2009
grace_full1
Diamond Member

My sister with a beard?

Post by grace_full1 »

I took a nap yesterday stayed up late watching the meteor shower..lol

I instantly had a dream I was talking to my sister her eyebrows were bushy grey streaked and her face had horrible stubble going from sideburns (even up near the eyebrows) all over her cheeks and the rest of her face. (looked like a couple of days growth)

I got woke up by the phone and a friend calling.

The picture of here with a beard struck me as "odd"....IRL she's not at all hairy or bushy eyebrow-ed..
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Post by wheretonow33 »

Hi, Gracefull. I do not even understand what this dream meant, but I am eagerly waiting for an answer. Quite awhile back I had a dream where my oldest granddaughter had a beard and I was discussing and questioning her mother, in the dream, how a female could possibly have a beard and such. Hope we get an answer. Lord bless.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Gracefull...so funny coming on and seeing your dream as yesterday 2 of my daughters confessed to have tried out Daddy's razor (one the electric and the other the bic!!) on their faces-at different times. I was explaining to them how shaving will stimulate the hair growth which is very fine and usually unnoticeable on women so my youngest (a very self aware 7 year old!! ) said "you mean I'm gong to get a beard!?"...after the half hour of hysteria (partially fueled by me taking advantage of the situation for a tease-strong lesson session :wink: ) I explained how our hormonal balance does not usually sustain heavy facial hair growth UNLESS OUR HORMONES ARE OUT OF BALANCE.

So I wonder if your dream is relaying a concern re imbalance of some sort?

The bushy grey eyebrows however, spoke of wisdom and the other thought for your discernment was the expression "she has a wise old head on her".

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Grace,

I'm not sure if your sister is saved but it may be a sign of maturity even her taking on a calling. The oil ran down from Arron's beard comes to mind.
Truth Seeker