surviving a nuclear attack

Archives for 2009
Busymumforfour

surviving a nuclear attack

Post by Busymumforfour »

My husband has just had the same dream as I had some months ago.
The dream I had was that I was a teacher in a school with really old stone buildings. The school community was having and event and we saw something in the sky. I began to shuttle all the children back into the building and some of the parents.
We saw a flash in the sky and the building was so strong that many of us survived.
After some weeks of trying to keep things going normal and still teaching the children. Some of the parents had left to find loved ones and I was left with a teachers aid.
The water began to be contaminated. The children were healthy for a while because we were rationing food and had filled the bathroom with buckets of water.
One of the mean students didnt want to be there left and kept attacking us and taking our food, clothing etc as he needed. I kept on trying to block all the windows to keep the sick out but eventually the last attack meant that all the windows were smashed and all the children started dying.
I was an old woman in my dream.
I sat the children down and was about to tell them about what had happened and what are we going to do. I was thinking the time had come to all drink some water and we all would die.
THere were two men at the door. THey were trying to find other people as they had come a far way.
I found out that they too had come for the food that we just didnt have.
end of dream

My husband told me that he had this dream lastnight
He is a teacher at a different school but all the staff were the same as those that he currently works at.
The children were direct him to something in the sky. Like rows of cloud lines like a plane trail. He saw a plane/ship drop the bomb.
He told me that I was there and we decided that it was better to die in the blast but we survived.He said that the initial blast was damaging to buildings but no one really died. They all just became really sick from radiation.
His school tried to keep functioning as normal. and they lost power but it returned. He had to move rooms but he said that he had to sneak back into the old room to get materials for the children in the new room.
Everyone tried to keep on going as normal but they were still all very sick. He was visited by a friend we know and he was sick too but he came to talk about what happened as he didnt understand what event had just happened.
Tam