Polar Bear

Archives for 2007
eternallove

Polar Bear

Post by eternallove »

On last night I dreamed of these polar bears being in my neighborhood. At one point my family and I looked out the window and saw the bears and someone in my house was speaking/watching with one of the bears but I understood that any sudden movement would cause the bear to go in rage. I told someone else that I was going in the basement where it was safe. Upon going in the basement I saw a bear laying down in my neighbor's yard and picked up the phone to warn him. Then I saw another lady cutting her grass and a bear came to attack her. Then my son open the back door of our house and some how the bear follow him into the house. I was trying to protect my son but the bear didn't seem to want my son he wanted me and after seeing he couldn't get to me he departed and left the house. Please give me some insight on this visions as the holy spirit gives you utterance. Thanks.
yeshuas_beloved
Bronze Member

Post by yeshuas_beloved »

I was amazed to the see the subject heading of your dream. I have also dreamt of polar bears a few weeks ago. Over a month ago, I was doing some prophetic journaling, and the LORD spoke the word "Nanook." I did not know what it meant, so I looked it up. I found out this is an Inuit (Eskimo) word for Polar Bear. According to their mythology, the polar bear is the "master of all bears." The Nanook is seen as a hunting god, giving success to the Inuit hunters in their icy land.

Then a few days later, I dreamed I was inside a building, similar to a sports stadium. There was a curtain separating me from a very icy ramp of some kind that led to a large open tank of water. On the other side of the water, I saw stadium seating. A creature was swimming in the water...can't remember now. Then suddenly a baby polar bear came out of nowhere and headed towards me to attack me. I grabbed it forcefully and threw it down the icy ramp. It landed on its back, and I felt that I had broken its back. My perspective shifted, and I saw a closeup of it. It had turned into a wolf, and I could see all the organs exposed through its belly. The skin was transparent in that area, and the organs were like quivering sacs full of a pinkish orange jelly. I also had another wolf attack me after I threw down the polar bear/wolf.

I knew when I woke up that the LORD was speaking seriously about doing spiritual warfare, yet I still did not have understanding. He actually brought this dream to mind again today, and I believe He will bring revelation about what to do next. Often He'll give me a word or Scripture and then I will have a dream about it. It's His way of teaching.

Back to the subject at hand...I think the LORD is speaking something very serious prophetically here. We need to pray. I think these bears represent demonic spirits. We need to "break their backs" in the Spirit through prayer. I believe the best course of action would be to pray for those the LORD specifically showed you in the dream...your neighbors, your son, etc. Close the doors that the enemy is trying to open to gain access into your home (both spiritual and physical home).

Knowing that polar bears come from the Arctic, there may be some territorial spirit that may need to be dealt with by the Church. This is something to pray about and proceed with much caution. We must be faithful to do our part as the LORD directs.

God bless you,
Sandra <><
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Could this group of bears be a group of religious people with extreme Ideals?

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!