This is a long one but I really need you to pray for me...

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

This is a long one but I really need you to pray for me...

Post by WaitingforHim »

Would appreciate your insite on this ...thanks..

In this dream I was at my house and the river was flooding by the house...I remember looking out the window and seeing that it was coming up over the banks and knew it was moving fast and we were going to have to leave the house...

I also seen a group of people in the wooded lot next to my house..they were all conversing about the flood coming...Only instead of just being my neighbors there was some church people there too...

I remember thinking that I wish I could be over there socializing with them but I knew I had to prepare and get things that I needed...But my hubby seemed like he had a little extra time to be there...He was helping me but had a little more time to be over there too... One particular church friend was in the group and I remember her name means "beautiful, pretty".

Then the scene changes...We are boarding a train..It was white and looked fancy like a subway that is above ground...not like a regular train..I remember going to the back of the train to sit...There were all kinds of people on this train and of course I didn't know them...

I remember the train driver being very mean...she was very snotty and rude...she was yelling at people ect...At one time I remember Her yelling at someone and it was wrong and out of my mouth came something back at her...I don't know what I said and in the dream I didn't know either ...it was like the Holy Spirit spoke through me..she stopped talking..and the guy in front of me turned around to me and handed me a twenty dollar bill....He gave it to me for standing up to her...I giggled and handed it back to him and said "Don't worry about it.."..

I remember the train going at a rapid speed around these mountains and at first I was afraid we would fall because we were extremely high in the sky....but then remembered we were on a track and couldn't...it was taking corners very fast...Then all of a sudden it came into this beautiful city...All I could see was this amazing old brick building that was dimentional in shapes and levels and was soooo big it went for blocks and blocks...and was extremely tall too...I was in awe of it and realized that the train was descending down into the middle of the this thing...it stopped and we were surrounded by this building...I heard the driver say "This is our first stop"...I knew we only had an hour so I didn't want to go far..plus I was afraid she might leave...lol..

We got off and I seen the same driver serving pizza to everyone at a window...I went up to the window and only had a couple dollars...I needed to get pizza for my whole family...she pointed at a plate with several pieces on them...And said to me, Take it ...its only a $1 ...I couldnt' understand why she blessed me...but she did...

Then I seen a woman that was very pretty and young..she had been on the train with us...I noticed she was staying there and we were getting back on the train...My hubby went over to her and was talking...I remember feeling jealous...and I knew he was having intimate feelings for her...my heart was aching...When he returned I said to him"You like her don't you?" and he said to me "Well, if she was ______ I would but since she isn't I don't"...I don't remember what he said in the blank though...My heart was hurting...I knew if he had a chance he would have left me for her...he would have been intimate with her...

As we were leaving to get back on the train I noticed that the building was a HUGE HOSPITAL....
And the inside of the train/subway looked like a bus would look inside...

I know this is long but it is really strongly in my spirit...
Thank you for reading..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

anyone want to give it a shot..??? I am thinking of a few things..but really would like confirmation..Thanks!!
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Just some thoughts......

Seems it's time for you to move on to higher ground in your walk/life with the Lord - your husband has more time yet before he needs to prepare - not much more, though! For now it is his role to support you.

Your church friend's name is probably significant, but I don't think it's that meaning..... hmmm..... sometimes there are different possible meanings for names, and sometimes the Lord will use a play on words like using someone named Frank to point out forthrightness/honesty.

I feel like the train is there to take you to higher ground, I think it has to do with the resources He brings. Iron sharpens iron, right? I wonder if the driver represents a relationship or relationships that may be difficult but still gets you there, you know? and in the end it's a blessing? BTW, the word "pizza" comes from the Latin word pinsere (to pound, to crush) - and that reminds me (I know strange "train" of thought - of this from scripture: My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (from James 1) Anyway, it's wonderful how the Holy Spirit sometimes prompts us to say things that diffuse the most tense of situations and get angry people to drop their weapons....

The brick building makes me think of the "spiritual house" that is the Kingdom of God, where healing of body, soul, and spirit is available.

I feel that what your husband probably said in the dream was, "Well, if she was getting back on the train I would....." or something like that. I'm really not sure about that whole part - I think your heart possibly just could not believe that your husband was actually coming along with you to high places and maybe you thought, oh he'd probably find someone better or more 'interested' than I am, so to speak...... (I could be wrong here, of course, that's just what I think, and maybe it's because I know you a little....) By the way, I think it's significant that she was staying behind in the "hospital" - maybe she represents the "interested" part of you that needs healing.

I looked up "bus", and it's short for "omnibus", which comes from a root meaning "for all". The significance of that could possibly be that this train was available "for all" - that God extends to "whosoever will" (even the DH and the pretty woman he met) the opportunity to go to higher ground they just must board the train.

Okay - does any of this ring a bell, or am I way off?

blessings
tal
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

lol..yeah, it rings some bells...lol..

I will pray sis...You confirmed the part of me moving anyway...I was feeling in my spirit for a long time now that the Lord was calling me to move...I was just confused as to how...??? I mean, I have got several of these "flood" dreams that showed me I need to "move" quickly ....but I have prayed and even if its spiritually I am not sure how he needs me to move...I was in prayer this morning again talking with the Lord on what He needs me to do...I told him that if its just sitting at his feet that is fine by me...but I just want to be in his will...I just feel that I am missing something and its definately a move...help me lord!!!lol

I felt the same about the building...you brought more confirmation there...but I was like in AWE at what you said about my hubbys statement!! It bore witness right away!!!!!!! I felt that one..

I also bore witness to the part about hubby being ready soon but not quite yet...
I am still going to pray though because I feel that there is more to this than what I am realizing...Its about a shift in my life...I just need to hear him...

Tal, yeah, you know me a little...lol..but thats ok, you still speak from the spirit of the Lord and I really appreciate you...Thank you sooooooooo much for taking the time to read this long one...Love you so much!
WFH
talitha

Post by talitha »

WFH, dear, I don't think you have to move, I think He will move you, just as the train moved you to a place where you could not have gone on your own steam. Sometimes the method He chooses to move us up is really surprising, like the cussing train driver, so we have to be careful to know by the Spirit when it's Him....
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

yeah...I will pray then that I don't miss the train...lol...
oh mannn...lolol
Thanks sis...I am feeling the love...
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi WFH,
Can I take a stab at parts also? I'm thinking along the lines that tal is and more specifically, I wonder if the Lord is giving you encouragement that you will arise in His auth.over 'cursers' ...I mean people who curse, hate or are mean.. I'm thinking of the woman who doesn't like you, but in the dream you spoke out of the Holy Spirit's initiative and dealt with the situation. Thre might also be people watchingyou and seeing this effective ministry (guy who wanted to pay you) I was thinking of transitions also in the sense of moving into different ministry situations (hospital) of compassion and healing and restoration. Thought possibly the Lord is warning you to strengthen intimacy in your marriage so division can't occur
Just thoughts and thoughts.
Blessings,
kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Kimi,
thanks sweetie...you are right regardless of if this is what the Lord is trying to tell me or not..the points you made fit in my life..

I do need to strengthen my intimacy with my husband..both naturally and spiritually...I need the Lord's help with the natural one! lol....

The ministry part is also possible...I know that when the Lord does use me to minister it usually is prophetically and applies to healing, compassion, and restoration...also in areas of bringing back the fire into their spiritual lives...but lately it seems I have had huge attacks even in this ministry..

There have been some mean people lol...And I truly hope that the Lord is showing me that without even realizing it I am speaking the word of the Lord...

I don't know about someone watching my ministry...maybe....maybe its the Lord...lol...I know he is always there...other than that I kind of have always felt it has been brushed under the rug..I don't want to be seen at all so don't get me wrong...but the ministry I work in seems to be less important to people as others...maybe because its not seen...??

Thanks Kimi...you are much appreciated...I appreciate how humble you are on this board...You always offer up great interps...but yet you leave it to the dreamer to take to the Lord like we all should...What a great example you are ! Thanks for being YOU!
WFH
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Waiting,
Wow! You made my day. My heart really lifted as I read your words of encouragement. Thanks so much!
One last thought...you probably already looked at this but I found some VERY cool meanings for 20: holy, redemptive, maturation, completion, attainment, expectancy. Sounds like good money to me! he he

kimibrew
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

so glad you were lifted...

that sounds like good money to me too lololo...thanks Kimi...
WFH
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

just pulling this back up because of the most recent flood dream I had...the Lord must feel that I am not receiving something He is trying to show me...
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Dear WFH,
If this is way off please pitch.
Please Prayerfully consider because this is the first time I put the I's in like the first person but that is what I was hearing so unsure

I will Give you a window of opportunity to see and move as I pour out a flood of my Holy Spirit.There will be a flood a move of the holy spirit like you have never seen before.

We will be moving very fast thru the mountains into the valleys. Taking the Gospel out of the church into the neighborhoods. You will need to speak the TRUTH what I tell you let me speak thru you. They who riducle you will be silenced. We will make one stop to feed and nuture you.If you will let me work thru you I will give you favor and what you think it will cost will be surprizing less.

I am a jealous God I want you to be intimate with me.

NOTE THE BOLD WAS NOT THAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIE IT WAS LIKE THE WORD OF GOD TRUTH
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

WFH...flooding to me represents cleansing...thats what I keep hearing...purging and cleansing...
Its not a bad thing..in order for us to get more intimacy with the Father, we must be broken before Him...for him to go deeper so to speak....Its a good thing sister....I do believe that Lord is telling you to prepare for it....remember, "The Broken Become Masters at mending">.....
As for moving...when the Lord closes one door, He always opens another....
If this does not bare witness, then please disregard...
Oh..and I did read your other dream....
Much love to you sis in Christ,
Clarissa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks to both of you guys...I will take this to the Father....I don't understand why you spoke as "We" naveah?? Could you explain...?

I do bare witness that the Lord is moving us all out into the marketplaces...I believe the church has held the people up far too long...not that we don't need churches...but that they are to come and learn and fill up to go out on...

I am still wondering Clare about the moving part...see everytime I have one of these dreams...and there are many....I am to leave right away...it doesn't matter if the others stay or not..I am to leave...I also agree with the breaking part...He has been breaking me, stripping me, cleansing me....and no its not fun...lol...but I agree sis...

WFH
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

WFH...,Regarding moving out into the Marketplace...(And this might offend some of you all..but I am posting this from my own experience and what we, my husband and I just walked through..because you can't minister to someone unless you've walked through yourselves, what they are going through..)

This was a something that perplexed me greatly because I never understood why we have to bring people into the "church" or the "system"...we get caught up in our religious thinking that the only way to get people saved is to briing them to church...Jesus never brought anyone into the temple or synogague..he only went there to teach to the religous leaders or the rebuke them...his ministry was everywhere...and was not confined to four walls. The problem with the "system" is that people are so worried about numbers and not peoples souls. The situation that we where in was that the Leadership was so excited to have "X" amount of people in church that Sunday, but no lifes where changed! There was no power of the Holy Spirit there...if you know what i mean..
A couple of months ago the Lord opened up a door for me to minister to a coworker concerning her marriage. AFter long conversations with her...one of the comments that she said to me was that the reason why she does not go to church anymore is because she feels that "christians are hypocrytical" and all they want is your money. It was also told to her by a family member who is an "Evangilist" that the reason why she is having problems with her husband is because they are not in church, that they are backslidden and have not paid tithes.."...NOT!!! What she needed was wisdom and understanding...(she had called this person for direction etc..)..
Anyways, I do believe that the Lord is calling you to go out of the four walls of your church to go and minister...it could be while you are shopping or whatever..but not in the church./
From our experience, this was where our "Church" was headed and the instruction from the Lord to the people, but, the people would not listen..so the church did not bare any fruit. The tree was there, but no fruit...and He is calliing his people to bare fruit and be doers of the word.
When I was a manager a couple of years ago..my ministry was my job..the Lord allowed me to minister to the associates...not just words by also in actions. Also, led one of the associates to the Lord during that time...
There was also a time when I went to the laundry mat on my day off..the Lord told me to go and give a man the rest of my quarters. There where some other people there and they where making fun of this man. The man was MR and poor. So, I went ahead and did what the Holy Spirit told me to do..well I gave the man the rrest of my quarters ..and I started crying...out of compassion because no one would help him. Come to find out that this man went to the same church as the people that where making fun of him...!!! I told them that Jesus loves him too..(and then I rebuked them!!)..
anyways, my whole point is this...the Lord wants to use outside the church...the get out of your confort zone..
There was also another time while at work that a customer came in and the Lord told me to go and tell this woman that the Lord is going to give her favor for her business and is going to open up more doors for her for finances..!!! I did not know this woman but just did what the Lord told me too...

anyways,. I hope this helps...and want to encourage you...
I love you sis..
In Christ,
Clarissa