Partial rainbow in a dream then IRL...

Archives for 2009
unique1
Gold Member

Partial rainbow in a dream then IRL...

Post by unique1 »

I understand the rainbow to symbolize covenant/promise of God.

What I don't understand is seeing part of a rainbow. I was on the highway this morning and to the left of me I saw part of a rainbow in the sky that wasn't dark but wasn't lit with sunlight (the sun was on the right side of the highway). This immediately took me back to a dream that I had last night... all I can remember is that I was on the highway passing by someone's house (unknown) and I saw the rays of the sun so brightly shining in front of the house and through the rays of the sun I could see part of a rainbow. It was as if the rainbow was coming down out of the sunrays.

I was just wondering if anyone may think this has any significant meaning.
Unique1
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

The rainbow signifies the promises and goodness and covenant of God.
You will be passing by His Goodness.. take note.. it's probably today.
God is definitley getting your attention.. He loves you, and wants to show you His goodness.

share the testimony.
MorningGlory
unique1
Gold Member

Post by unique1 »

Sorry for the late response...

Amen I agree. He is SO good.
Unique1
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Unique,

I have been experienceing the same thing. I also live in florida. For three days in a row I have been seeing rainbows . Yesterday driving I saw part of a rainbow my whole drive, which was 45 minutes long. Then I looked to the left of me and saw one like you described, then to my right there was another one . It was amazing!! Three total all at the same time. One in front and one each side of me while I was driving.
I agree God is tryint to get our attention. It had me in tears yesterday:)

Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.