Silver Star House

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Silver Star House

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was introduced to two young men. One of them started talking to me, held a book up to his head and pointed to it and said, I know your name. Next, I was in a car with him (he was driving) and I was a little nervous because I didn't really know him or where he was taking me, although something in me wanted to trust him. I asked him where he was taking me as a matter of fact and he said something I can't remember. We were in a parking lot, I asked him to park in the first 2 rows. We were looking for a space, but there were none. Next thing I know, we're in a building and there are flowers that are apparently mine from the guy and the guy's dad is explaining that he (the dad) had written the note and signed the son's name to it because he (the dad) owns the flower shop/the place we were in. The flowers were pink lilies, and the petals had fallen off one or 2 flowers and the dad was putting them back on, restoring them, healing them is the best way to describe because they were perfect again and it happened "magically" by his hand. Not only that, he was making them into bigger and more beautiful flowers, unlike anything I have ever seen on earth. At a wave of his hand, some of them would "magically" grow really tall and huge and beautiful and viney, etc. The place definitely felt otherworldly. Then a young woman came to me and took me down a hall and I remember walking through a wall (it was a weird and really cool feeling and I was very aware of it) into a classroom. The girl was showing me in a year book a picture of someone and then I looked in the classroom and there was a boy in the group who I recognized as my boyfriend from Jr. High, I knew he was the one I loved. In another room that was beautifully paneled in rich wood, I remember trying to "create/transform" in there like the father was doing, sort of waving my arms up in the corner of the room. Then I noticed an antique velvety chair that had a hinged floor lamp sitting on it and a small table next to it.

Next, I was at home, talking to M on the phone. I had a bladder problem, itching or something, and was going to have to have something done about it and M was laughing about it, but just in an affectionately teasing way. I was rather parched, I noticed too.

Next, I was going up this mountain, it was a spiral road up to the top, and I was riding in some sort of open vehicle but I didn't feel like it was motorized, I think there was a driver up front I couldn't see. There were different buildings along the road that were connected together as I went up. They had different looks and each had a defining character, like different cultures/socio economic status, etc. I got to the 2nd one from the top. The door frame was silver with silver stars all over it and I think there was a huge star over the top of the door. It had an "Arabian" feeling. The next and last house "at the top" to the right was the same except it was gold instead of silver. So, I got out of the vehicle, whatever it was, and looked down and I had an amazing white dress on, made of wedding veil netting type material which had glittery silver stars all over it. I took part of it that was over my head and wrapped around my shoulders and lifted it to cover my face, like a veil, and went inside the silver house. I was waiting on the prince to show up.

Then, I heard a knocking sound in real life that woke me up. It went on for a really long time. I tried to go back to sleep, but then I heard a Southern voice say my name very close to my ear (M is Southern LOL).
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

I was introduced to two young men. One of them started talking to me, held a book up to his head and pointed to it and said, I know your name
2 men is a positive witness. The book is the book of life (Its on his mind). I know you name, I guess this verse don't apply to you anymore :) Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Next, I was in a car with him (he was driving) and I was a little nervous because I didn't really know him or where he was taking me, although something in me wanted to trust him. I asked him where he was taking me as a matter of fact and he said something I can't remember. We were in a parking lot, I asked him to park in the first 2 rows.
G-ds driving your humble and taking you right place . nervous because you really don't know G-d as yet! You don't know where your going but you want to trust G-d. You want to park (stop) because you first need a another witness eg first 2 rows. G-d says no His witness is enough no parking (stopping)
flowers that are apparently mine from the guy and the guy's dad is explaining that he (the dad) had written the note and signed the son's name to it because he (the dad) owns the flower shop/the place we were in. The flowers were pink lilies, and the petals had fallen off one or 2 flowers and the dad was putting them back on, restoring them, healing them is the best way to describe because they were perfect again
The father and son are G-d the father and Jesus is the son.Flowers are your gifts and prays to G-D Phl 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [which were sent] from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God. [Select for Copy; Double click to (de-)select all] Rev 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
If you agree I will translate the rest Thanks sam
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hmm...so I have to agree for you to share the rest?
~Warrior Princess
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

I normally don't reply to the this site, (I just read) because I find if the interpretation isn't totally positive it usually falls on deaf ears and the interpreter just goes away, feeling bad; even when scripture totally bears witness to the interpretation, the dreamer scorns it anyway. So I would pray about it, and see if the spirit bears witness to my words so far, then let me know. Sam
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

He tells us to test everything right...and pray about it and let the Lord reveal? We all need to make sure we are doing that. Just because someone doesn't agree with our interp, doesn't mean that we should give up. If it is truly from the Lord, it will bear fruit eventually, or the Lord might give you the interp for someone else's dream. The goal of the enemy is to shut us up! :) So, don't give up!

Frequently, I find the Lord will give a piece or two to different people. I think he does that on purpose to keep us from pride.

So, if you feel like sharing the rest, I'm willing to pray on it.

Hugs, and thanks for replying to my dream. :)
~Warrior Princess
samson40
Bronze Member

Post by samson40 »

I agree with you. I will tell you the rest. But first, who is "M"? Sam
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

The flowers were pink lilies, and the petals had fallen off one or 2 flowers and the dad was putting them back on, restoring them, healing them is the best way to describe because they were perfect again and it happened "magically" by his hand.
Hi Warrior Princess, I'm not very good at interpretation but when I read this quote, I thought about this scripture:

Matthew 6:25-34

Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Also, I have noticed that you're always getting married or wearing bridal gowns in your dreams. It always reminds me of this scripture:

Isaiah 54:5
For your Maker is your husband—the LORD Almighty is his name—the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.

I had an amazing white dress on, made of wedding veil netting type material which had glittery silver stars all over it. I took part of it that was over my head and wrapped around my shoulders and lifted it to cover my face, like a veil, and went inside the silver house. I was waiting on the prince to show up.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"M" is a guy friend of mine.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

ReBorn wrote:
The flowers were pink lilies, and the petals had fallen off one or 2 flowers and the dad was putting them back on, restoring them, healing them is the best way to describe because they were perfect again and it happened "magically" by his hand.
Matthew 6:25-34

Do Not Worry
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' 32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

[/quote]

Hi Reborn, I prayed about this and the Lord confirmed it today. Restoration...thank you, Lord!

I have also been checking myself to make sure that He is in the right place with all these "wedding dress dreams." LOL He was very reassuring. :)

Thanks for replying to my dream!
~Warrior Princess