McDonald's / Pigs

Archives for 2009
Victorious
Gold Member

McDonald's / Pigs

Post by Victorious »

I have had 2 dreams in the past 2 nights about McDonald's.

In the first one, I was just driving through the parking lot, and I saw that the kids who were there all had huge invisible boulders chained to them. No one could see them except me and whoever was showing them to me.

In the 2nd dream, I went into a McD's with my own children. Some people my 14yo son goes to school with were there, and they invited him to go somewhere, some party or something ... I went along to see what it was. We went underground, under the McD's, to a room that was circular, with some kind of wooden spiral fence that twisted far, far down ... it was like a deep, deep pit. It was covered in pig grease, and there were pigs sliding down on their bellies, making more grease as they slid. I just stood there staring at the whole thing for a while, taking it all in, and decided it was weird and gross and wondered why the teens had wanted to go there, and we left.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Just a thought, not sure if this is the interp or not, please pray for confirmation. I am pretty sure this is an intercession dream and there may be something in the food causing addictions to McD's food so people will kee coming. I have heard something about this before and this is what it reminded me of. There is something about the food that makes alot of people want to keep coming back, not just convenience. Even though I eat there sometimes I don't feel the same about eating there because the food isn't really good for you anyway. We definately need to pray that anything that would try to draw people there will be broken off and people to be set free by the blood of the Lamb. Also for salvation....blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
shiner

Post by shiner »

Hello Victorious!
...nice to meet you.

I had some strong impressions when I read this dream... please pray about this...
I used to work for McDonald's for years... I worked my way up from crew to assistant manager. There is a "restaurant" mentality that tempts many people who work there... usually having to do with partying... usually the young people. I know from experience that especially working nights is a huge temptation after work for partying... this was our main practice.

So, in reading your dream, what immediately came to my mind was the verses which speaks about it would be better to have a millstone hung around a person's neck and cast into the sea, than to cause one of these little one's to stumble! The ball and chain speaks of bondage and stumbling in my mind... and it's directly related to the youth.

When you saw what was going on underground... I cannot help but think this is a definite warning to you about your son's friends and their possible influence upon him. The eating of swine's flesh in scripture is described as "abominable" to the Lord.... spiritually speaking. So, rather than burger grease going on, God is revealing pig's grease which is evil in His eyes. Please pray about this... perhaps a little more investigating is in order concerning your son's whereabouts and/or who he is associating with. Also, if he is considering working for McDonald's, you may want to heavily consider telling him no... or, allow him to work during the day only on the weekends,... especially NOT on Friday/Saturday nights, as these nights are definite party nights for restaurant workers.

God bless you!
shiner
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

Thank you - that really registers with me. Ever since I was pregnant with him, I have been having warning dreams about the influence of friends in his life. Yet at the same time, God has showed me the great and mighty plans He has for this son's life, more than with any of my other children. I know there is a battle being fought for his soul!
shiner

Post by shiner »

I'm blessed that this blessed you! :D

It's funny that you mention it too... about God showing you certain things in advance concerning him... because I had it on my mind when I originally posted to mention some unique interventions we have witnessed in our own family (of God warning in advance). My husband's parents were traveling evangelists and established churches. Their older son was rebellious from time to time... and on one occassion, God gave his Mom a vision of "Kool" cigarettes hidden in his dresser drawer underneath his socks. When he came home, she confronted him and told him the vision. Believe me, he couldn't get by with much in that household, LOL!

It's really hard these days to raise our kids with christian values when they are so influenced by their peers. Out of necessity, our daughter went to public school and was influenced in many ways in that environment. On one occassion, I received a vision of a large black panther stepping out of a school locker. The following day, my husband had a vision of a levitating broom in our hallway (right next to her bedroom). Putting two and two together, we realized that she was reading the Harry Potter book which we had instructed her NOT to read at school or anywhere. When we confronted her about this, she admitted that she had originally kept the book in her locker at school, but the following day, she even brought it home secretly in her back pack. (Thus both visions were accurately portraying the spirit of witchcraft - black panther/levitating broom, in two locations concerning her)!... this really got her attention.

There were many instances like this concerning our dd. She is going to be 20 in January... and unfortunately is still rebellious.... but not without hope because our God has promised us that she will turn around in the near future. :D

God bless you and I pray for your continuing discernment!
shiner