Great Wind - World Map Changed

Archives for 2007
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Great Wind - World Map Changed

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

I havent had many dreams in the past year that I can remember, so if I do remember them, its a big deal.

There was a very huge wind - appeared to have been of catastrophic proportions, and it was leaving the US and heading for France, where my brother was visiting with his family.

My brother was headed back on a ship to the states, and mom and I were looking at a map of his route home. (IRL my brother would not be on a boat, much less France or Europe).

The map of the Western Hemisphere of the world had changed. It appeared to be a current map, that was just changed after this wind left the STATES.

The US was only WV. (now here is where I'm not sure if htis is a Chicken Pot Pie dream, since I live in WV and it was the only state left).

And my brother's trip home was down the "east coast" of France, and then southwest until he and his family arrived in some Mid Atlantic Islands that could be in the shape of Long Island but probably much bigger.

In the past I might have dismissed this dream because it doesnt have any symbols of anything I recognize as a dream from the Lord, but I was just excited to remember it, so I thought I'd post.

Any thoughts?

Darlene
talitha

Post by talitha »

Have you gotten any more revelation on this one? I am really curious..... 8)
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

No... none.... but thanks for keeping this on your heart.... I have dreams sometimes about the US changing shape, and I see that it could coincide with other prophetic dreams that reveal similar things....

but I believe that if it's the Lord giving it, there is something unique about it, and if He's giving it to me, there is something specific He wants me to know...

But honestly, I have so much stuff that I"m stewarding right now, dream interpretations just are not flowing.....

so hopefully someone will be able to take another look at it....

Thanks Tal and blessings,
Darlene