killing rattlesnakes

Archives for 2009
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

killing rattlesnakes

Post by ArisenShine »

Hi All,
If anyone has any ideas on this dream, I'd really appreciate it.

I went out into the yard (from some house that I and others lived in) and there was a natural pool or pond like what you'd find under a waterfall, next to a rocky hill. In the crystal clear pool were animals....one was my family dog (whose real-life name in Hebrew means 'joyful song'). The other animals were various wildlife...one was a black panther and the others I didn't see clearly.

Then I saw rattlesnakes under the water, some moving around, but others laying asleep near the animals. The snakes were all different sizes..some babies...some larger. I sorta freaked to see that one larger snake had curled up next to my dog and they were both asleep. My dog's head was under water but he was just sleeping, under water. (only in a dream) The dog began to stir and I worried that snake would strike him, but the scene changed....my task was to somehow get the snakes out/killed without them harming the animals.

and then somehow I had taken care of all the animals and rid the water of snakes, safely. I went inside to tell the others all about it, and then said, "if you don't believe me...follow me...and I'll show you there are also snakes in the dumpster. "

We went out to the dumpster and I peeked over the top very quickly to see baby and adult snakes lying around garbage. The dumpster wasn't very full, so they were all still at the bottom.

To rid the snakes from the dumpster(like the big metal rectangler ones)...I did this....

With my left hand I tilted the dumpster so that all it's contents would be forced out of a small hole in the corner at the bottom.
With my right hand I held a little bottle and held the nozzle of the bottle up to the hole, so all the contents from the dumpster would go into the little bottle (the size of a cup, yes it's true :lol: )
The cup/bottle was not see-thru, so though I could not SEE the debris and snakes passing into it, I REALLY could FEEL when something went thru, and worried that I hadn't made sure the 2 openings were solidly fastened together somehow before I started this action, as my hand could barely keep hold of the bottle and hold it tight against the hole in the dumpster, but I managed.

As each glob of objects passed thru, out from the dumpster and into the bottle...though I couldn't see what they were, I could tell exactly what was passing thru by how it felt and some sloshy suctiony noises. Sometimes a great big snake, then a bunch of smaller ones, then some icky slop water, then some garbage, then more snakes, etc...I could tell exactly what was going thru each time.

By the end, I had safely secured all the snakes into that little vessel (cup/bottle), and it's cap was securely closed tight, and when the dream ended I was put to task to figure out a means of then totally destroying them.

the end
thank you for reading and any thoughts
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I'm thinking the dream means that you are going to take care of the bad and/or sinful things in your life. It could be sin, bad doctrine, demons or demonic oppression, things like that. Whatever it is, you are going to get rid of it and make sure it is gone for good. That's all I got, I don't know what you're dog has to do with the snakes. Maybe you or someone else can figure it out. Hope it helps.
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Thank you Robert,

I know this was kind of a tricky one to interpret, but you summed it up quite well.

The dog's name seemed meaningful to me because....well that's a long story but goes back a few years ago, in our last church. A 'final straw' incident with the worship leader. Sparks flew between us (shall we say) and I left and have never sung since. I dramatize it sometimes, saying the man 'stole my song' or 'stole my joy in singing'. Laughable, really, but still a tad of drama queen left in me I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, that snake near the dog could represent some bitterness-residue that needs to finally go.

Thanks again.
blessings..........
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....