Releasing a prophetic word.

Archives for 2009
hisbeauty4ashes

Releasing a prophetic word.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes »

Blessings precious ones.

Dream,

I was in a church with some past friends who I hardly talk to in the natural. Well these friends who are a married couple are ministering in the service. Then the service ends and I am sitting in the lobby just observing what is going on. Then the Holy Spirit comes on me and says," tell them they will be getting a new house by next month and it will be given to them, or given to them through an inheritance." So everyone leaves and my friends where gone so I had to go to their house to give them the prophetic word the Lord told me. I go to their house and other people are in their house and I see her husband and her are upstairs,I tell her," Mary I need to give you and Josh a word the Lord gave me this morning." She tells me Josh was busy but I could give it to her so we meet on the stairs half way and I tell her," I do not normally give dates on things bt this is what the Lord said," You will have a house by next month and it will either be given to you or you will receive it through an inheritance. Mary acted acted as if like yeah okay what ever and shrugged it off.

Thanks and blessings
Jeanie
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I wonder if maybe the dream should be taken literally. Meaning to actually give your friends that message? I dunno, Maybe just bring up their living situation casually?

Sorry, toss if it doesn't bear witness. :roll:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Beauty4Ashes:

I'm wondering if this dream is for you or them. I also wonder whether it has a natural or spiritual meaning.

Do you have a home fellowship where you have moved?

Joshua means "God rescues."

Blessings~
Peggy O.
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Boy it's been a long while since I've been on here and don't know how often I will be back so I've been kind of stale on the interp side. :D However what strikes me is that the word wasn't clear in the sense. The word was it will be given to you or you will receive it by an inheritance. The reason I'm struggling is that it makes it as though God is unsure of His own word, do you know what I mean?
When God says something it just is now some prophecies are unconditional and some are conditional meaning if we do ______ then God will_______

So my question would be is it God trying to convey that He wants to use you in that type of ministry or is it the enemy trying to use the gift God has placed inside of you?

I say this only because a year or so ago I had a dream regarding a Psalm and a verse and I don't remember the Psalm but when I woke up I was thinking I don't believe there are that many verses in that Psalm and sure enough I checked the scriptures and that verse was not in that Psalm and it definitely did not have that many verses and the way the dream played it it was like "so sure and so clear". So this is a time for discernment. Those are my thoughts. Hope it helps.
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2