Very upsetting

Archives for 2007
Krista
Diamond Member

Very upsetting

Post by Krista »

Last night I had a few really lovely lovely dreams, but I think I know what they mean so I will skip the very lovely dreams to keep it short.

This was very upsetting so if anyone knows what this is about please let me know.

I was outside roasting a chicken, apparantly having some kind of special picnic outside. It was roasted chicken, and dark brown hair eaten together. (eww)

I was all of a sudden talking to my aunt and uncle, who I'm pretty close to in my parents living room. They were moving to another house just as they had gotten a letter that someone was going to "bomb" our local area with some kind of pesticide. Which my aunt was highly allergic to, so I thought it was good timing they were moving.

My aunt found the opportunity to talk about some illness's she's been having. I don't remember what all she said, but she said sometimes she mysteriously found a pea in her mouth??? And a few other items that were very bizzare that I don't remember.

The dream was good, and calm and I was incredibly relaxed in my dream. Suddenly I was traveling back to my parents house, which was totally empty in a car, and listening to oldies music. I walked into the house to get things to spend the night with my aunt and uncle, and to eat with them.

When I walked in the house, there was a song playing in the house, also oldies but different from the car. The song was "There was, a house, in new orleans, before the rising sun" I was happily gathering things, when I realized the chicken I had roasted before had been left out all night, which I was disapointed because we were going to eat more, and so much of it had been wasted.

Suddenly I heard someone enter the house and start walking very fast to where I was, in the back of the house, in my old bedroom. I thought it was my aunt or uncle, or someone I knew because I was so glad I could ask them if we could still use the chicken.

I walked to the door of my bedroom, completely at ease, when I looked out my uncle was rushing to the back of the bedroom with a shotgun in his hand, he was walking so agressivly and looked totally crazy. He started to lower the shut gun to shoot me, and was yelling something I THINK "I'm going to kill you, I'm going to kill you" I slammed the door shut, just as he took a shot at me.

I had no place to hide, and no place to go, so I actually came up to him trying to figure out how to snap him out of this weird trance or whatever was going on with him.

It was such a contrast between a semi happy dream, being totally relaxed, to totally freaked out, that I woke myself up. I started to pray for my uncle, but I'm really wondering what that dream meant????
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Krista,

I don't have any understanding but wanted you to know I'd pray into this one with you. I know when I have an unpleasant dream I REALLY enjoy understanding/resolution!

Blessings in Jesus,

kimibrew
jewel

Post by jewel »

Krista-

I could be off on this, but I'm under a pretty strong impression that this last dream was an attempt of the e. to scare you in a form of distrction to guide you away from focus on the good dreams you'd had earlier. If that is on target, then the dreams you'd had earlier in the night are probably very important and you might want to consider shifting your focus to those.

One other thought that just came out of nowhere: You can ask God to send you another dream about this frightful one for clarity if you are unsure of the source.... God will make sure to help you discern what you need to gather from it.

GBU!!
jewel
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

The other ones were wooonderful, almost poetic.

Recently I've been feeling really kinda down about a bunch of people I really cared talking badly about me. Most of them are not christians. The first dream I had was being in a prison that looked like a horse stall. Then I was out of the horsestall, and I saw loads of people in there that were in fact making fun of me.

I sat by the prison looking sadly at all the people mocking me in the prison. They were angry because I had gotten out of the prison. When I woke up, I thought about the fact that this was probably an accurate picture of what was really going on. And how stupid it is for me to be free and looking longingly at the people in the prisons making fun of me. That dream made me feel loads better!

The second flash, was even better! Before I went to bed, I was really trying to figure out a way to help two friends who were really low on money th is christmas. I was thinking about going to a shop where they were able to buy for credit, and actually paying for it. After the first dream, i dreamed again, I don't remember exactly what happend but it went something like this.

My two friends are muslims, and everytime we fix food they ask for a blessing so that "more food will come" I was praying for them in this dream, and I saw flashes of us preparing food, and the blessing. it seemed that God was working through my prayers in a special way and was communing with me in a way he had NEVER done before. It was utterly fabulous. I don't remember how it worked, but it almost felt like miracles were happening in a way I'd never seen before.

I've certaintly been thinking about these dreams all day long, they're wonderful. I don't know exactly what they mean, but I have to imagin it's good.
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

Hey guys,
Just figured I'd post on here about whats going on. My uncle in the dream just slipped out of remission and is very very very sick. He has a chronic illness where his body attacks itself. It's very very serious. It was a miracle he was in remission before.

I think that dream might have had something to do with him being sick.