Help!! Daughter's Dream!

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Help!! Daughter's Dream!

Post by WaitingforHim »

I really need you guys to pray in agreements with me over this dream...My daughter had this last night and she is very annointed in this area...She prays every night with us and covers her dreams and she still had this one...I was struggling as to whether it was a dream from the enemy or not because she was soo upset this morning...but I am waiting on the Lord..Thanks! I am typing this just like she told me.

We were in our house. There was a guy that had spikey hair and he slithered on the floor...He kind of looked like a mummy.

Scene changed, we were outside...Daddy went to chase our dog because she was chasing that guy with the pokey hair...Suddenly the guy pulled the back of Daddy's shirt and Daddy fell over on the ground..I thought he was dead.

Scene changed, we were inside again...I was looking at this thing that the guy wore...and the guy pulled the back of my shirt and I fell over...I thought I was dead...I started sinking into the couch...

You picked me up and was carrying me...

Then Daddy's tennis shoes came alive...and walked over and got on the man's feet....Then the man caught on fire....He was yelling in the floor on fire...

Then Daddy was trying to hold me even though he was dead...and I was all slippery and he had to keep trying not to drop me...He was giggling..

I don't know if my daughter really seen her and her father dieing or if they fainted or what...she did think in her little mind that it looked like they died...Anyway, I know this is jumbled but I would appreciate your prayers...Also keep in mind she does dream corporately alot too...about the church..especially ours...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Travis
Silver Member

regarding dream

Post by Travis »

Hello, Greetings in the name of Jesus..

I have heard stories quite common about people doing this very thing being demoniacally influenced. My former pastor dealt with people slithering on the floor during his ministry, but was always very careful to not give the enemy a audience, and dealt with them in private with others.

I'm going to step out on a limb here, because when I read the dream the picture I had was of the cartoon Monsters Inc. as there all walking toward there stations. They would then go threw a door and scare the children.

Pray for the gift of discernment.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you for your time Travis...And I appreciate you stepping out there!! You do so in a polite manner, offering what you have, and letting me pray about it..

I agree this is a demon...I have been praying for discernment and will continue...We can never get enough of that!

Thanks again!
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.