Hair Salon

Archives for 2007
hehasbetrothedme

Hair Salon

Post by hehasbetrothedme »

I going to post one more for today. I recently learned of your ministry from a friend of mine. I have been journaling my dreams for the last several months and as the Lord is teaching more about dreams and visions, He is teaching me how to interpret them as well. I'm still learning...

September 9, 2007

I was with my mother at a hair salon and while she was getting her hair done, I sat in the waiting room. There were Latina women and an African American woman in the waiting room. I began to minister to this African American woman about how Jesus is her husband, because of some problems she was going through in a relationship. I began to share my testimony with her about how Jesus has shown me this past year that He is my husband. I waited almost four hours for my mom to get her hair done. I went upstairs to go get her and as I did, she was just starting to walk down the stairs. Her hair color was different colors, and a hairstyle that was very runway style. We went to get her old car that was parked in the salons parking garage. As we were leaving I was becoming anxious about getting back home to my boys. They were in school and I am visiting her in Florida. We then went to my Aunt Carolyn’s old house on Airline, and we sat on her and my cousin’s patio. My aunt and cousin walked right by us and ignored us until I said hi, and then she said hi and kept walking. It was strange because although I was visiting my mom in Florida, we left the salon and went to my aunt’s house which is in Texas. I got up from the patio and walked over to my grandparents house, which was right in front of my aunt and cousin’s house. I picked up my cell phone that was sitting by my purse and frantically began trying to reach someone to pick them up from school. I saw my grandfather (which is deceased) and his friend or brother was laying in a hospital bed next to him. I went over to give my grandfather a hug and kiss. His friend or brother raised up from the bed a little and kept looking me up and down. I then saw a cousin of mine from Florida (Teresa) come in the back door and I walked over to her and she told me she is sorry and hugged me. I told her I was sorry too and gave her a big hug. I was still frantically trying to figure out what to do about getting back home to my boys or someone picking them up for me. I finally reached my ex-mother in law and she told me she would pick up Blake (my oldest son), but the strange thing was, while I was in Florida in the dream, I was calling home to Texas to find him, yet he was at a high school in Florida waiting for me. He was waiting at the old high school I graduated from. I finally told my mom we have to go! We left in her old car and knowing she doesn’t like to drive to the airport I asked her if she is going to take me and she said it is just ten minutes away. I don’t remember in the dream finding where my youngest son Hunter was or finding anyone to pick him up for me.