Double decker bus?

Archives for 2009
charlie
Diamond Member

Double decker bus?

Post by charlie »

I was driving an empty double decker bus...I think it was a classic red London one but I am not sure...the key factor seemed to be that it was double decker .

Anyone?

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Charlie,

Do you teach in any capacity?
Truth Seeker
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Truth Seeker... yes...I have been lecturing in mission studies for the past year.

...?

Grace to you
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Charlie,

When I read your dream about the double decker bus, the Holy Spirit asked me "What are double decker buses used for?" From my experience, double deckers buses are used to showing people around or site seeing.

With that being said, I believe the dream has something to do with your teaching ministry.

Re-dedicate what you're doing to Him is in my spirit.
Truth Seeker
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Truth seeker...thanks for that...I had thought re the sightseeing thing but they are usually open top double deckers. Here in UK double deckers are often used on busy routes to pick up the maximum number of people...mmmmmmm...I'm not seeing the connection with teaching but I will certainly be re-dedicating whatever I do as I have been through a season of laying down and waiting for the next instruction....

thanks TS

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Yukon
Diamond Member

Post by Yukon »

I thought double decker buses had something to do with ones ministry?

Yukon :roll:
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall recieve.

Matthew 21:22
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Yukon....yes...I think it seems to often represent that...I'm still praying into what this means for me as this past year has presented me with an unexpected re-ordering of my priorities and I am trying to find the keys for my vehicle so to speak!!!

If you have any insight or revelation I'd be glad to hear it!

Grace to you
charlie
Charlie
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

it reminds me of the red 4x4 my Father gave me recently

thinking of red as being covered by the blood

the type of bus maybe symbolic of the area they operate in since i have never personally seen one here (or ever IRL for that matter...) you mentioned classic red London? Maybe it is symbolic of the area you're called to?

the fact that it is empty, preparation for when you'll be released to drive it then? I had a couple of aunts who drove busses here--a school and city bus--and they often would drive it solo when they were getting certified to drive it.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

charlie,

this may seem kinda obvious but i'd figured i'd say it since it came to mind last night....that driving the bus could be a ministry of helping people get to where they need to be? I'm talking spiritually equipping so they can make the physical move in Him....
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

A double decker is a bus, airplane, train, tram, or ferry that has two levels for passengers, one deck above the other.

Perhaps, charlie it is symbolizing not only a type of double annointing in ministry but there are levels in it... like going from glory to glory...

Just some thoughts.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hey...Keilani...yes I had thought of the whole thing of getting people where they need to be...kind of like moving them on in their walk...I guess that would fit in the sense that I am a constant agitator or facilitator in my relationships with people...wanting to see them move forward...from strength to strength...preparing people for works of service...

Pearls...mmmm...double annointing would be always welcome :mrgreen: I like the two levels idea...I had thought of two tiered...how things can operate at more than one level and be more effective...mmmm... "from glory to glory"...that's what we are called to isn't it...

((thanks friends))
Charlie