On a Huge ship...... back in a mobile hime

Archives for 2009
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

On a Huge ship...... back in a mobile hime

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Hello fellow dreamers,
i can only tell u parts of this dream. Sometimes i cant recall the whole plot. That can make it more difficult to discern,,, so pray on it and what seems right to u,,, share..

I am on a ship. It seems a big one like a military type or cruise ship. My mother whose name is Kathryn Kay,,,( all call her Kay) somehow has a job on it.
I walk out on the ocean water,,,, right on top of it. Somebody is with me but i dont know who,,, i think a military person. I was fearful of sharks under the water.
I walked on top to a place and i think it was to go to the bathroom. Why here im not sure.'Back at the ship i cant recall anything more except that somewhere near the ship under the water i think,,,, was the remains of dead solders. I think their boots and such... but remnant of the people were there. I believe there was more but this is all i can recall...

Another dream.
I was in a mobile home. IT was not one i have ever lived on ( i once lived in one when first married for over 10 years. But this one was different. It was a nice one.
In this one Chris my step son and his girlfriend were living with us,( when i lived in the old trailer before we bought this box house Chris did live with us and he and the girl he lives with now and has two kids with were just girl friend and boyfriend and Chris did thinsg tio really annoy me at times big time.) Chris had a sleeping bag near the kitchen and this annoyed me.
I seem to have comeback from living somewhere else for awhile.
Now,, im acquainting myself with this new and shiny place. IM near the stove or sink and a woman i dont knwo is massaging my back i think, She s a neighbor. She is the daughter of the man who owns the mobile home and im invited to her house.
I go there and they are very friendly. I told them we had a home already paid for and liked this place and wanted to see if they might sell it. They seemed to say this was a possibility.
I am aware there are people close by and the family seems so nice,,,,, if i lived here i would not be so isolated...
There i think is more but this is the crux of the dream.
shiner

Post by shiner »

I am on a ship. It seems a big one like a military type or cruise ship. My mother whose name is Kathryn Kay,,,( all call her Kay) somehow has a job on it.
I walk out on the ocean water,,,, right on top of it. Somebody is with me but i dont know who,,, i think a military person. I was fearful of sharks under the water.
I walked on top to a place and i think it was to go to the bathroom. Why here im not sure.'Back at the ship i cant recall anything more except that somewhere near the ship under the water i think,,,, was the remains of dead solders. I think their boots and such... but remnant of the people were there. I believe there was more but this is all i can recall...
Hi JRR... have you ever heard the following expression: Mothers train their daughters and Fathers train their sons... Mothers favor their sons and Fathers favor their daughters? =)

I believe this first dream is a "training" dream. Your Mother's presence is apparent and you are being trained concerning various things, leading very much in sanctification. The military ship/spiritual warfare as well as cruise ship/spiritual observance of the ocean/world. The world is in opposition to Christ and as Christians, we are called to walk above (overcoming) the seawater which is biblically synonymous as the world. As we recognize the dangers within the world (sharks), we are called to separate ourselves from that danger through purification/cleansing/repentance (restroom). In order to reach the restroom, we must go HIGHER, spiritually speaking. Angels are experts in spiritual warfare, most likely an Angel (military person) was guiding this revelation.

Warfare has casualties and spiritual warfare is no different. The road is paved with good intentions... but this does not lead to success. There are many who receive the word with joy, but do not accomplish the bearing of good fruit. These are the casualties of spiritual warfare. We need to be vigilant knowing that our enemy comes as a roaring lion (or shark), seeking whom he may devour... our safety is in purification/cleansing/repentance.

I hope this helps, God bless you! shiner
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Thank u shiner,,this makes sense.... and does help.
I walked on the water which seemed a good thing,,and i was apart from the ship to go the the bathroom,,, to relive m,myself of what we knwo is impurities. the military person more them likely was a angel or the Holy Spirit.
I saw the remains if dead soldiers which was disturbing....
Mother is not a christian but is into new age stuff but is a kind woman and i love her. She in real life is generous person kind and very organized and intelligent. But she has a brand of belies that blends Christianity with hints of the new age...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Shiner did a good job on the ship part though i think there may be a even deeper element to it,,, perhaps involving my mother ( my mothers mom died in Oct and she told me that some weird things have been started to happen,, poltergeist activity ( though minor at this time)...
Any thoughts on the trailer part?