Fruit

Archives for 2009
Lillian
Diamond Member

Fruit

Post by Lillian »

Can anyone lend insight about specific fruit......mangoes and watermelon in particular?

Also the size of the fruit and maturity of the fruit.

In the dreams, the mangoes were not all ripe, just about all of them were green,but big for mangoes. I did see a red one and I picked it up.

The watermelons were grouped in rows and increased in size as I passed the rows. The last set were about 4-5 feet in diameter.

What I thought was odd, was they all came from trees but they grew on the ground. Like in front of the tree.

Thanks.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Fruit

Post by charlie »

Lillian wrote:What I thought was odd, was they all came from trees but they grew on the ground. Like in front of the tree.

Thanks.
Lilian...just not sure what this means...do you mean the fruit grew larger in size on the ground ie after they had been picked/harvested or that they seem to be rooted adn growing in the ground. Second...are you saying that the melons also had been growing on trees?

thanks

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

The fruit's source were the trees, but they grew on the ground.

In real life mangoes grow on trees, right? But in the dream, they grew on the ground, or matured on the ground even though they were from the tree. I suppose it's like they were from the tree but matured on the ground.

And the melons also came from the trees, even though in real life they grow on the vine...they were from palm trees, but they also matured on the ground and they sat right in front of the trees.

The feeling was even though they were maturing on the ground, they were still somehow connected to the trees.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Oh thanks Lilllian...I guess the more you write the more I feel that I need to hear the whole dream to understand the symbols in context...but what strikes me intially is that..at least in the case of the melons the tree was not known by its fruit (ie palm trees don't produce melons)...

Luke 6:44
Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.

maybe psot the dream/

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

wow, you are so right.....I thought it was odd, but I did not think about it that way, Thanks!

I will post the dream, but there really is not much to it.
wantingmore
Platinum Member

Post by wantingmore »

This is just a thought Lillian and feel free to throw it out, but what if the trees represent God and the fruit in different stages of growth are believers? Maybe :?: :?: Something to pray about anyway.
Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Thanks wantingmore.

It looks that way doesn't it?

When I read your post, I thought back to what Charlie was saying about the tree being known by it's fruit...and the fact that the palm trees were producing watermelons......

then I thought about the grafting in of the olive branches......

still thinking.......and praying....ha!
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Lillian:

Keilani has had a few dreams that involve fruit or fruit trees that you might want to take a look at.

Blessings~
Peggy
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Yup peggy is right Lillian and the one that stuck out was the dream i had about mangoes. I can't remember and I don't think I really sought for the full meaning but I dreamt there was a huge mango tree in the living room of my grandma's old house. My father--who prays a great deal for us all--was sitting in a chair beside this huge mango tree as if not to notice it and the mangoes were all ripe and huge--like the size of cantaloupes. The other weird thing--don't know if i listed this since it's something that not all might understand--the area my grandma used to grow tapiocas was full of plants. But the tapioca instead of growing underground were hanging off of the plant itself like apples would a tree.

The understanding I got was fruit that was ripe and ready for the picking...just like the tapioca, it was ready to be picked. Of course, with the natural eye, you couldn't see underground to know that, you would just have to know it was "time" or the season was here. It reminds me of Jesus saying "the fields are ready for harvest so pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers".

The other thing I didn't mention was the day my grandma went home, she went outside and picked a mango off the ground that she was craving. Without her children/grandchildren knowing it, she had called everyone of us and left her blessings on us; it wasn't until after her passing that we realized she knew and had even told her bestfriend that she had lived her life and was ready to go home. Although she grew up in paganistic god worship, she came to the Lord before she died. Her life to me was like the seed sown-the seed that Jesus said must die in order to bring forth harvest-- for others in her family and of our culture to come to know Jesus as Lord.

Hope this helps some way sister!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

That's interesting keilani, Thanks!

I'm not sure if I quite follow you about your grandma and eating the ripe mango.

Very interesting about the tapioca.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Oh ha! yah apologies, doesn't really matter in actuality except that for me, Holy Spirit using the mango and the story about my grandma helped me to understand it at a level beyond just what was seen. I mean, He could've used papaya which she also grew but the mango to me was symbolic of my grandma's life and death. She was very active and a fervent pray-er and she believed wholeheartedly that her god would answer and take care of every needs. I mean she was ALWAYS praying and even as a little kid, watching her made me WANT to pray like her! So who knows what types of seeds she sowed in her last days into her family who wasn't saved as a result of her prayers and even the way she chose to leave. It was peaceable, the doctors couldn't find anything medically wrong...in fact she ate her breakfast, blessed her youngest son and his family went to shower and that was it. When her youngest son's wife found her, she was on her knees in front of her dresser---i get it as if she was in a place of worship....

When all us children/gchildren looked back we realized how she prepared us and blessed us so we KNEW THAT WE KNEW that Jesus came to take her....and if we knew that, who knows what other seeds she sowed in her friends/relatives before she left. Many came to us afterwards to share their stories of her last words with them....

That was wordy but all that to say, the mango reminded me of my grandma and that was how i was able to understand that she must've planted seeds of Prayer for others and that they in time would be ripe for harvest. blessings!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

(((Keilani))) what a great Granny you had!! What a blessing...my heart truly grieves for the generations with no deposit on the account yet!!! you can see it in their eyes...not even a twinkle...

You on the other hand are one great big jooooooucy Kingdom mango girl
:mrgreen:

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

LOL :s49:
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

too cute charlie :mrgreen:

and i thank the Lord for her! I know those prayers are still before Him today!! blessings!
***More To Come***