Hair

Archives for 2007
Want2C

Hair

Post by Want2C »

What would it mean if you dream about your hair falling out?

In one part of my dream last night my hair was falling out in bunches.

Thanks
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I honestly dont know, about hair falling out..... I thought someone else might know.

God gave me a dream about hair recently and I understood its meaning, but it wasnt about my hair falling out.

I think hair represents virility/sexuality..... but maybe not always.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Want2C,
You'd really need to post the dream in order for the full interp to be known. Hair can be a woman's glory, a covering, ect.

Bless you,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I agree with Joy....it also can be your character...I have shared this alot with people but not you probably...I heard once the example of how they use your hair to test for drugs and things that were in your body..the hair tells alot about people...what their character is like...So it could be that the old character or ways is falling from them...Also "self-glorification"...humbling...could show that the Lord is humbling them...You know how after being treated for cancer your hair falls out?? Well, its the cure or treatment that results in losing the hair...so in a sense the cancer is being treated but you see the manifestations in the hair falling out...what appears to be humiliating is actually "healing"...

Another example would be "losing your grip" on something...Ever feel like pulling your hair out?? lololololo......well in this case its kind of out of the dreamers control....they are losing control of a situation....

Just some thoughts..
Love,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

I often think of hair in a dream as extensions of one's thoughts, mind, belief system, etc. That's just another thing it may symbolize.

Iin other words, to change one's hairstyle may be to change one's mind about a matter. A wig, then, (for one thing) could be pretending to think a certain way (for whatever motive) that isn't your true beliefs.

Trimming the hair may then be a sign that God is doing some pruning for future growth. Like He would have you develop more in His word and cuts out some areas that cause distraction.

So....falling out in bunches? I, too, would like to see the whole dream if there's more to it. If that was the whole dream then maybe there's some areas in the life of the dreamer that need clearing out (roots and all) and renewing completely? MAybe some things which had little value are removed to make way for something more beneficial to your life? Things you are losing interest in?

hope that makes sense
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

It could symbolize God healing or delivering you from a situation. I once had a dream where my hair was coming out in bi clumps of dead matted hair and it, along with the rest of the dream, symbolized God taking the desire for external validation away from me. It would help to see the whole dream though.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi W2C,

Just a couple thots. What causes hair to fall out is stress, and/or a metabolic or chemical imbalance in the body. Oh, and an inherited balding condition.

To consider - is something out of balance in your life? Or are you going through a lot of stress? Family situation wearing you down?

Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I just recently had a dream about eating brown hair with chicken! Have no idea what that means though :shock: :|