and they saw me and they knew me, and they turned there back and went inside
i felt shame and guilt
end of dream...

thank you
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Vall,

I have had so many similar dreams during my walk with the Lord, and although I cannot give you an exact interpretation, I will attempt to share my thoughts with you... for your prayer and discernment.

It seems that maybe you are conforming to what others expect of you, but it doesn't feel right, and you want to set yourself free from it.

However, there is something holding you back... or maybe someone... or perhaps something from your past...

Feelings of guilt and shame are from the enemy, or past experience, or from our souls. However, once we are forgiven, we are set free. Try to stand firm on the Word of God and don't let negative thoughts or influences scare you from fulfilling the purpose God has set out for you.

Maybe you can seek the Lord for an answer in what your dream meant and what He wishes to show you.

Find your strength in Christ, He will never let you down.

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Val,

This dream is personal to you, and I believe the Lord will help you work it through..Somethings that came to my mind, due to my own experience, mind you. Please take what is helpful and toss what is not.

Saying no or having boundaries is not always popular with those who will be affected by these changes.
Some folks really do not get being automonous and connected at the same time. Interdependence.
You are baring yourself/being vulnerable saying you have had enough.
You are tired of working out..(sweatshirt) or tired of trying to work things out?
This is an extreme boundary made after a long build-up...throwing in the towel? Laying it all out on the table.

As freeing as this is, or maybe would be, you have issues with security...reflected in 2nd part of the dream.

So the questions...asked as if you were asking, know this seems uncomfortable but its the way its coming out.

Self Sacrifice or Mercy...For ones-self or to others...

Separation from oppression (running) or combat with boundaries. (standing) knowing battle will occur.

(Concider what God will provide to you if you ask, all for His Glory)

How will my security be affected in the long run if I choose to remove myself completely from this dysfunction.

Do I stay because I have fear for my security (financial, emotional, or otherwise) Or because I have commitments to others or vows before God?

Will I feel so ashamed for taking my freedom because of what other people think, that my life would become miserable anyway?

Do I trust the Lord to provide all that I need, in His Mercy, no matter what choices I make?

(Asking for Gods Wisdom, believing He will provide through His body, Word and Holy Spirit)

So the dream seems to be about making very big choices, remembering that not making a choice is also a choice.

We all have a cross to carry...ask the Lord what is your cross, and what is others...knowing He will help to carry the burdens..

Praying..

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

As I read your dream, I heard Galatians 5:1. Pls continue to read to verse 5 and it will explain verse 1. Then apply it to your particular situation. Toss what does not witness to your spirit. GBU.
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

Thank you all soooo much for repling!
this is so difficult for me!
i have been seeking Daddy on this for some time
but i havnt heard any reply, except this dream
and im still confused what He would have me do?
i so want to be in His perfect will!

i feel so oppressed
but its my fault
not being strong enough to stand...
living in constant fear

please if Daddy gives you anything more
please let me know
although im not sure when ill be back online
he is making me move my office into the bedroom
no internet there...

thank you and God bless you all !
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Dear Vall,

My prayers are with you.
Hoping you are not in physical danger...as you mentioned fear.

I did have something to say about the end of your dream, where you asked a stranger for a quarter...

Humans will not always have the capacity for Grace or Love as Christ loves you. Reliance on people can be a dissapointment.

25 (quarter) is like 5 squared. 5 meaning Grace.
Reliance on God--in comparison....
He will never dissapoint in His outpouring of Grace upon you.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Blessings to you Vall

I see this in part.

I see this as a throwing off of a covering you don’t want,[ feed up with it, the sweatshirt works of the flesh. ] [ a church under the law] you throw it off and run down the street your path to the lord you, you jump into the air[ holy spirit] your guilt is not of your heart but from people who don’t truly know the lord [ the strangers, church ] they turn their backs on you [ shunning you, the church for you new found faith ] they leave you and go back to their business [ the shops ]

Blessings to you and keep running to the lord
vall
Silver Member

Post by vall »

Thank you all for the replys

This fear has really got a grip , and im having a hard time overcoming
a couple years ago, my husbands jealousy was so bad, he tryed to kick me out of the house for chatting with a minister online, and he would acuse me of going to see my "boyfriend" every time i wanted to go to church or a confrence, he would show up at work to check in on me, and even asked me if i was switching teams cause i was talking to a female minister.

this has put a huge gap between us, i have forgiven him and seek Daddy every day and asked Him to help me overcome and to love him as He wants me to.

my husband is better now, not so jealous, but i still have fear!
i shut off my phone when he is around, dont have any friends, dont go to church much, when im on the internet, im only reading words and sermons and trying to fellowship, but i have to hide,out of fear...
i have a hard time talking to him, yesterday i spent the day, under his thumb cleaning, crying inside...

i asked Daddy to speak to me thru His word as i read last night
and i just thumbed thru the pages and this is what He showed me
first i read about the angel He sent to free Peter from jail
then i read about the calling of Jerimiah, where he said he is too young, but the Lord told him, he will go where He sends him and speak what He tells him and protect him.
then i read about what Jesus says about divorce, how once we are married we are one....

so what does all this mean?
that He has set me free, and i will go where He sends me, and cant divorce?
not sure?
but IRL im not free to go anywhere.....

sorry to spill my guts, but so need advice from mature
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I'm going through something very similar. I believe God is getting ready to free us from these people in a tangible way, we have to continue seeking Him and waiting.
Praying for you beloved now......
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

vall,

Blessings sister! It is a hard place you're in but NOT impossible! I think all of us at sometime go through something similar and have our stories. I just want to encourage you to cling to God...He truly is the ONLY one who knows us, understands us intimately and loves us unconditionally. I recall once during my own struggles of having enough of feeling oppressed and controlled, I refused to be angry or bitter and went to be alone w/ Him. He told me how much He loved me, how important how I felt was too Him, how much He needed me...and most importantly, He said once I understood how He felt for me, I would no longer "need" from those close to me. That revelation was freeing and although my circumstances didn't change right away, something happened in me and I've never been the same. My husband's attitude has changed little by little but even when things are tough, He helps me stay constant.

That being said, I would encourage you to pray in tongues and really seek Holy Spirit on His specific strategies for you to live an overcomer's life! Only He knows what's needed...stay in His love, refuse contrary feelings, listen to His Word as much as possible. I am so grateful for internet teachings--that and sites like this have helped bring revelation, encouragement and much-valued friendships!

Abba, I bind that spirit of jealousy and the enemy's plans for vall and her husband. I ask for a release of angels to bring needed provision and to minister to these heirs of salvation. Holy Spirit, I ask that you would cover her with your love for her and that you would give her the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You in Jesus' name I pray!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Vall,

I haven't read any of the other replys, just your dream because I wanted to totally depend on the Holy Spirit. After you reply with your comments, I will take it before the Lord again if necessary.

This is an awesome dream because it truely reveals the Almighty God and our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.

This is what I perceive the dream to mean. It’s a dream of deliverance and the stronghold is oppression that may have derived from your husband’s side of the family. You standing up at the table is the kingdom of God rising up within you and coming up against the kingdom of darkness. I see the sweatshirt as the breastplate of righteousness being used for the weapon to fight oppression.

After resisting oppression it bought you into the liberty of Jesus the Christ.

Now here’s where the greater understanding takes place; not overcoming the kingdom of darkness but once you have been made free and enter into the liberty of Christ, you must depend of Him (Jesus Christ) not people. Being on the street delivered and free is designed to have us seek God for what we need because he knows what’s good for us.

Your dream seems parallel to the people of God being delivered out of the hand of pharaoh (oppression) and coming into Gods freedom (liberty of Christ). If we use the example of Gods people being delivered and set free in comparison to your dream we can come to the conclusion that God (Kingdom of God) is our deliverer and after he delivers us, we enter into the wilderness (street) which is really a part of Gods freedom (liberty of Christ). This is where we’re taught to depend on God and we get the true revelation of the many aspects of His nature. This process seems to be necessary to enter the promise land (the promises of God) which is in Christ Jesus.

Finally, if this doesn’t fit what’s going on in your personal life, it maybe a message for your local church and if not your local church it’s for the entire body of Christ.

AWESOME DREAM!!!!!!!! PRAISE BE TO THE GOD WHO DELIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE

TS
Last edited by Truth Seeker on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truth Seeker
BornAgain
Silver Member

Post by BornAgain »

Father God took me out of the land of Egypt also..............
I was with an abusive alcoholic husband who did not want a christian wife.
Life at times was unbearable...........I left 2 years ago. God takes what satan means for evil and turns it for our good.

I walk closely with my Father everyday. I have a better relationship with HIM than I have ever had.

Thank you Father for taking me out of Egypt..............(I am working on getting ALL the Egypt out of me !)

I still pray for him everyday and will continue to do so............
Joshua 1:9