Need Help with a Dream

Archives for 2009
vanj

Need Help with a Dream

Post by vanj »

Question: I had a dream I was on the phone with my current pastor but I could not see him (which I suspect really wasn't him) because when I originally saw my current pastor it was through an open window and everything was white, even though I did not see his face at the time in a later vision I did. Anyway we were on the phone and immediately I thought we are connected and I began to ask him about his brother Jonathan. And he said Jonathan was studying so I was asking other questions but all he would say was hallelujah. Eventually, as I was waking up I heard John 4 which is a reference to the samaritan woman who had 5 husbands and yet the one she was currently with was not her husband.

Husband and wives convenant that is the first thing I thought of and the husband provides, and loves, scripturally Paul wrote to the Ephesians about marriage but as it is related to Christ and his Chruch. Christ as husband both cleans and makes holy, right? But the latter part of the passage also deal with witnessing.

What could this dream represent?
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

I sense Jesus is revealing Himself to you in an intimate way. You were asking questions, but (pastor) Jesus is focused on the outcome which is victory. I also heard the word "forgiven/forgiveness". Toss what does not bear witness to your spirit.
vanj

Post by vanj »

Okay, thanks!