Utility Worker Intruders

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Utility Worker Intruders

Post by Warrior Princess »

An older man came into my house. We were in the kitchen and he grabbed a bag of trash. He said, "We went through a lot of tables." I asked him if he meant he used to live in a condo like mine and he said yes (something about when they sold possibly). I thought to tell him that it was different because he owned and I rent, but then he said, "You probably don't have much food in here." So, I realized he could be an intruder and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was looking for work. Two of his friends started to come in, they were younger and they were all dressed like utility workers. I could have panicked but I remained calm and said that I was sorry but I did not have any work for them and made them leave and shut the door. Next, I was on the phone calling 911, but they said well maybe there was a work order and you just didn't know about it. I was about to say, uh no, utility workers don't go randomly looking in houses for work if they have a "work order." and thinking this was a waste of time. While I was talking to her I had papers in my hands and one of them was about the harassment of making "false accusations" about ex's. Then, I was feeling a little bad about calling on them, but then that really it's nicer to call and have them picked up because they could get some help.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."