Sister choking

Archives for 2009
sisterlady

Sister choking

Post by sisterlady »

A couple nights ago I had the following dream: I'm coming home to my apartment which wasn't really my apartment in real life, to find my keys and the lock and the door open. I go inside to set my packages down and see my sister standing in the doorway of the downstairs bathroom. I didn't go into the room in the dream, but somehow knew it was the bathroom. My sister begins to choke and collapses onto the floor. She is gagging and holding her throat in an attempt to breath. I try to call 911 but when I do, I am given another number to call. I thought that this was a waste of time. I had a hard time dialing the phone to make the call. I was frantic because my sister was not able to breath. I believe that the number I was given from 911 was was 241. That's all that I can remember about the dream. There is more, but they are just fragments that I cannot piece together. Any thoughts? Thanks.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Sisterlady...2 thoughts occur which could be interlinked or unrelated and i pray that you will know by the SPirit...

1. your sister may represent a part of you which needs to die ( i am seeing "it is finished" in the number issue).

2. Your sister may represent a part of you which wants to die and this could be linked with depresson, spirit of suicide or death which is coming against you at this time.

Often when we are called to break through to higher ground in our walk the dying we must do metaphorically becomes a real temptation physically...the enemy often uses half a truth to send the lie to the heart of the sincere.

Toss the dross...praying for you sisterlady!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

This dream was prophetic. Yesterday, my older sister became ill at work and had to be taken to the hospital. The emergency room physician told her that she may have experienced a series of mini-strokes. She was treated and released from the hospital the same day and is home doing well - all thanks to God. My sister also lives next door to me. Our apartment building is a duplex. If she had taken ill at home, I would have had to call for help because she has no telephone.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

So a warning of an attack so you could pray. Glad she's ok. God is good. =)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."