confirmation?

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

confirmation?

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am talking to my step sister Molly in this dream. She is asking me where we are living...I begin to tell her about all the confirmations that God has given our family to move to Colorado. The reason I was telling her that is because in the dream I felt like we were partly living there but hadn't left completely from where we are currently. I remember listing all the confirmations and trying to remember them all. I sensed she probably didn't believe they were confirmations but coincidense. I also remember telling her of the mountains we would be by. I remember telling her everything about the confirmations and then lastly telling her it was Colorado. She was commenting on how cold it was there...I said that I knew..but if that is where God wanted us we would be happy.

IRL, I haven't talked to this person in years. My mom passed away in 05 and my step dad left to Florida and has no communication with me...so his daughters also broke off communications..no hard feelings..just moved on.

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi WFH,

I want to share a few things, and not knowing your circumstance really at all..please discern what works and what does not..thank you..

Perhaps dreaming about your step sister helped you remember this dream...?

The name Molly can derive from the name Mary.
There are not clear meanings to this name but possiblities..
From the Hebrew ...

"Sea of bitterness" "rebelliousness" and "wished for a child"

They also believe it may have drived from Egyptian source...meaning Beloved or Love.

You have been far removed from Molly for some time, yet you are sisters by marraige.

That could mean that you have been faithful (Opposite of rebellion)
and at the same time felt far removed from Gods Love or feelings of His Love for you?

Also could mean on the negative side..(May have unresolved feelings of anger)
But on the positive of this...You are Beloved of God, even when angry. (I say this because I do get angry and God still loves me. He helps me work out anger issues as I let Him into them)

I decided to look up the surname Colorado meaning, and I found this of interest...

Spanish: nickname for someone with red skin or hair, from colorado ‘reddish’

From my experience having red hair can often mean being on fire for God. (It can also mean being angry, in a more negative sence)

In this dream you are giving confirmations of Gods leading toward this Colorado...and that you are halfway living there allready
(In this place of being on Fire for God) and halfway still in current place or circumstance?

Molly describing the coldness of Colorado, and your affirmation and belief that you will be happy if that is where God wants you, is further evidence of faithfulness on your part.

Sometimes wonderful about living in mountainous snow covered regions..

There is always a fireplace to sit in front of. The amber light reminds me of Gods Glorious presense. I do not believe God leads us to places that have cold climates without a plan to keep us warm in Him.

I want to share a dream I had 2 months ago.

I was longing to leave a crowded room which had become like a circus. I skirted the edge of the room away from the crowd.
I glanced to my right and saw an adjoining room.
Sitting on top of a picnic bench was a man and his small daughter..with Red red shiny hair! I could see there was a fireplace in that room..He was talking about how he was poor..

This is where I longed to be.

Being poor in Spirit came to mind later..from the Beautitudes.
I think that in many ways God translates His love to best when in that place of poverty of spirit..His amber presense and warmth fills the room of the heart with His Fire and His Loving protection.

Thanks for reading,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you Piano.
I will ponder this in prayer...
I believe God will reveal all I am meant to see in this.
You are so right..we must remain in a humble spirit.
God is good.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey WFH,

Initially this strikes me as one of those, “the church is in transition, but she doesn’t ‘get it,’ so please pray for her” dreams.

Colorado, eh? That would be the Rocky Mountains – pretty awesome mountain range—BIG mountains. ;-))) Also home of the Rocky Mountain National Park.

Oooo, Ms Riddle has some awesome interps for the “mountain” symbol: Great power and strength, place of protection, grandeur and glory, place of prophecy; and a few more, including some not so fun, like obstacle and difficulty.

Here’s another thought – remember Lance Wallnau talking about how God has told him that the church “must take the 7 mountains”? I wonder if the mountains in your dream could have anything to do with the "7 mountains” that God spoke to Mr. Wallnau about: Religion, family, education, government, media, arts/sports, business/technology. If that could be it, then perhaps the "cold" could be because one would be out "in the world" and impacting society, instead of safe and cozy in the warm confines of the church.

Anything resonate?

Hugs,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I believe your step sister represents the people you are related to but not by genetics. Like the extended body of Christ. God is calling you to talk to others about why you are moving there. These specifically are believers you have lost touch with. Did you used to be a part of a big church that had its hay day and now had changed drastically or is dead? I think it is something like that. Your testimony is important for the believers that have been in your life. It seems like you were cut off from a church. I appreciate that you have been misunderstood for a real good God.
I am stepping out there. No pressure.
Will
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks everyone.

Will, yep, I used to be a part of a good size church that did change drastically. I have peace with all of them but God clearly moved me forward from there.

I have shared with several close people from that church that I believe God has been showing us that we are going to move to Colorado...I told them of the confirmations that I believe we have received...Though, I don't feel we received a "time" for that move.

And my husband has decided that he is going to start schooling in January and that will take over a year and a half to finish..I asked him if He was sure that this is what he was supposed to do and he said yes...that left me with a major question...did I miss it with the moving thing? Or is it really for another time? hmmmm...

Thanks Will.
Love you.
WFH