"Outback"

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"Outback"

Post by Warrior Princess »

Saw a woman getting underwear out of a drawer in a log house and heard a digeridoo playing. I keep hearing "outback."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Warrior Princess,

I had to look up what a digeradoo was... :D

Wind instrument made from hollowed out Eucalyptus trees that had been ravaged by termites or died for other reasons.

Quite possibly the oldest wind instrument known to man!

I am curious about this dream if you have more details?

IE: Colors, description of womans appearance, day or night, feeling of peace or other?

I intend to find the sound of this instrument on the internet, right now. :)

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

The digeridoo is a wind instrument. I believe this represents what the Sprit of God is saying to you. This dream says Australia in many ways.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Unfortunately, it was one of those short ones with nothing attached to it--emotions or anything. Just one of those quick "observation" type of things.

I'm called to the nations, but I'm fairly certain I'm not going to Australia. I am, however, going to Guatemala in a couple months.

Thanks to both of you for replying!
~Warrior Princess
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks Warrior Princes..

I am guessing being "Called to Nations" is a Missionary, which makes sense.
I heard it a couple times on here now I know :) Very Exciting.

I have had shorts like this while sleeping as well, so understood.

A few facts and thoughts...

The Outback is the most remote/wilderness/desert type area in Australia.

This woman has apparently made herself a fairly comfortable home in the wilderness, in this log cabin, which tells me she has a survivor/warrior/hunter ability and is probably a "pioneer".
She is alone in your dream/vision but appears to be getting dressed....On second thought, it may be that she will reveal something very private..(underwear=down under)...something hidden and in depth....will be brought out.

Perhaps you will be meeting a person with these qualities soon...These attributes as in spirutal symbolism of course.

When I think of Australia, the Outback, Eucalyptus Tress, Didgeradoo's...Unique comes to mind.

One thing about the use of the Didgeradoo that I looked up...

They are cylindrical or conical in shape.

The Aborigines felt that the didgeridoo was a sacred instrument whose soothing drone would help them get in touch with the forces of nature, and the spirits of Dreamtime.

In Peace,

Piano
Last edited by piano on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

Wow! This is awesome! I sense the Holy Spirit is blowing and overshadowing some women in Australia. Girding (the underwear) them for an assignment. They have been in the spiritual "outback" for awhile being prepared and now the sound has come forth and it is time for them to move out!

Piano....awesome insight that the Holy Spirit revealed to you. I am excited for some mighty women of God in Australia...those warriors, survivors and hunters! Whew! Praise God! I hear the sound of a mighty Rushing Wind!

Warrior Princess...what an honor that the Lord would show you what He is doing in other parts of the world without taking you there in the physical realm. GBU both!
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I have noticed a lot of people getting wilderness dreams lately.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I've been in a wilderness of sorts for a loooong time. Ready for refreshing.
~Warrior Princess
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think I have something. This just came to me.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment(under wear), that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

This speaks of something God wants to give us that will keep us from being disgraced when he comes. I believe it is bridal.

Is there a movie that you are partial to that has to do with Australia? A love story perhaps. I keep having this sense it has to do with a movie.

This is one. Awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF5y5nP8Pps

I hope this fills in some gaps for you. Please don't take my directness as confident of the word of God for you. My heart is to share and serve in supporting your relationship with God.
Will
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hey Will, I don't know if what you said is right or not yet, but I have to say it gave me a much needed giggle. LOL I'll pray about it. (Great music in that video by the way.)

What do you mean by "bridal"? For the church?

When I think of Australia and movies...one of my all time favorite movies is a little known one called "Under the Lighthouse Dancing." I don't know why ... because it is really REALLY sad.

"Here's the synopsis from imdb: The story of 6 friends who journey to an island off the coast of Australia for the weekend. Two of them (Emma and Harry) announce that they intend to get married, but have made no plans, nor do they have a proper license. Emma also announces that she is very ill, and all she wants is a wedding. The other four friends then try to find a way to make it all happen..."

I loved the scenery and imagery in this movie. A tiny church on a sandy beach island, a beach party reception with tents and lanterns, etc. One of the kinds of weddings I would love. They spent the next year or so living in a beach house. Very sad ending though--Emma dies.

So, in thinking more about your post...these are foundational garments...things you need so you're prepared and not embarrassed like you said.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh and I keep thinking "out back" as in the back yard or something in the past.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

And...foundational garments would line up with what is happening in the church right now...lots of cleansing to get us ready.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I'm listening to Elijah Streams right now and they are playing a didgeridoo in the background for their station ID. LOL
~Warrior Princess
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

could it be a "looksee" into what is to come?

IDK, undergarments go "down under" lol....maybe some part of the Body there is in need of some type of undergirding....? Just seems like a lot pointing to Australia and I'd maybe even say the Aboriginal peoples...amazing sweet folk, got to meet some Spirit-filled Aboriginals at a Indigenous Conference years ago! God give you wisdom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

But why would I be getting stuff about Australia?
~Warrior Princess