Back Labor/Deliverance

Archives for 2009
RevK
Diamond Member

Back Labor/Deliverance

Post by RevK »

Dream/vision? Just before I woke up this morning I saw AND felt this: Was having severe back pain, actually felt like labor pain. Written across my lower back was the word: BILLS...I was impressed in my spirit with these words: Deliverance is coming.

Many ministries are suffering under the load of financial stress, making it difficult to manage their ministries, many individuals are suffering as well with money management, because of loss of jobs or too many bills. A change is coming! It is God's time to show Himself strong, even in economic depression. We are called to be lights of the world, not a little keychain flashlight. Watch as in these final days, the people of God will begin to prosper.

'Beloved, I would that you would PROSPER and be in health, even as YOUR SOUL prospereths'. 3John 1:2KJV

3John1:2NKV-2Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

Praise God! Luke 1:45 "You (I) are (am) blessed because you (I) believed that the Lord would do what He said".
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Amen, thank you for sharing.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12