in quest of a old friend..... finding myself in trouble

Archives for 2009
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

This is a complicated dream. Unless ur interested in long,, strange dreams that are really jog saw puzzle like dreams just skip this over. This is a odd one and of course there are fuzzy parts i cant recall. So if u are in for a ' hard dream" it may be your day!

Ready?

I was missing real bad a old friend i had felt close to and wanted to see her( the person is nonexistent but reminded me of such feelings i had for a old friend about 8 years ago who did meet after looking her up but she didn't want to follow up on continuing a friendship) In the dream it wasn't her but someone i dont know.
I took my dads car with out asking him and traveled to where she lived. In the dream i knew her because my mom and step dad were connected to her family ( IN real life i had a step dad and made ' friends" or soul bonds through that marriage that have been long lost)
I found where she lived and the place looked like a apartment.... very crowded and cluttered with people coming and going like a frat house. People i didn't know but i knew she lived there. I think i saw the girls brother.
I finally saw her come home where i think she had been at school or college. I talked to her but she was standoffish and cool. She said something along the lines that the friendship was when we were kids and it was hinting we were together because of my step dad and moms relationship to her parents, In other words,,, she had long moved on.

Now im down stairs where they sell drinks and i think some sandwiches. its again crowded,,, like a greasy spoon. people coming and going and im alone. I complained to someone about my woes and somebody buys me a beer.
I wantto drink the beer but a officer asks me to prove my age but have no identification.
I go out to the parking lot but cant find dads car. this is where it gets fuzzy, I see police p and important officers that say something about a bomb threat or a fire , I cant look for the car it seemed let alone find it.
I'm stuck at this strange place.
I go inside and then im aware that two strangers have entered in ( reminds me of the Columbine killers) and people are running for cover and hiding. These two are mad about what seemed trivial and were on the hunt to hurt. I'm in a room with a few people and find my Bebe gun. Its mine it seems and i open it and it seems full but a few bee bee fall out. I get ready. They walk in but i dont think they hurt me or anyone ..
Now i go to another place and someone informs me that some kind of arrest has been put out on-me because of stole my dads car. I dont seem to have a cell phone to call him but im not arrested at that time.... now im in a room where a lady will let me sleep for the night.
This is all i can recall.

Somewhere before or after i deemed of Ben ,, i was talking to him or what was in him... but i cant recall what exactly that was about.
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Bumping!!! Anything? Or dumpster material? :|
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I know this seems challenging,,,ill give it one more whirl then shelf it.... :|