Broken Wrist

Archives for 2009
sisterlady

Broken Wrist

Post by sisterlady »

I dreamed that I fell and broke my wrist. I was sitting at this table talking to a judge that I know. The break was not painful but with the bone out of place my wrist was misshapened. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, in a dream when you break a bone, it represents making a mistake that hurts whatever the part of your body you broke. The thing is when you break a bone it takes time to heal, and repenting is not going to fix it right away, though repenting does begin the healing process. If you break your wrist, it means that you can still reach out to G-d (you can still move your arm), but you aren't going to be able to do any "heavy" work. Your arm is misshapen, because it represents that your reaching out to G-d is going to feel or look awkward. Since, there was no pain it represents that you aren't going to be able to feel that anything is different, but you will eventually see it. I believe I got everything; if I missed anything let me know. Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thank you for your interpretation Robert. I have noticed lately that I have had dreams where I am injured when I have a conversation with my boss. He doesn't like me and is very abusive towards his female employers.
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thank you so much for your interpretation Robert. I believe that God has answered me with the interpretation - I have come to the end of my own strength. The arms(wrist) representing my strength and it was broken by my fall (sin). I was talking to this judge that at I know who represents God. I was in no pain and the matter was resolved in the discussion. In other words, I am forgiven and need to rely on His strength since I have none. Thanks again.