Christmas Gifts

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Christmas Gifts

Post by Warrior Princess »

This is a few short scenes which I am sure I am remembering out of order...

Was in the waiting room of a doctor's office with sister's baby. Baby was banging on the waiting room window and screeching, I think because there was someone back there she knew or wanted to see. Receptionist opened the window and asked me for her not to scream, etc. I laid her down on the floor.

Making Thanksgiving dinner at my house for everyone. Mom had brought some of the stuff. Gravy was getting on other foods, specifically this pie crust thing Mom had brought that I was working with, I suppose we were going to fill it with something. I was trying to wipe the gravy off that had dripped on it, but it was tearing the dough. I also noticed the gravy itself was making holes in the dough, like acid eating through something or something.

At a stop sign waiting for my daughter, R. An old acquaintance from high school/college church stopped and said hi as he drove by (David Ferguson). He used to have a cleft lip, but I noticed his face looked perfect, like he'd never had it. Then, driving in a favorite historic residential area of town. Turned and drove by an old house I had looked at with ex a long time ago, it had a lot of character, but there was something wrong with it. I turned around in a swampy back yard. I was on a bicycle (doing something in my own strength) and there were lots of swimming pools in the back yards of this row of houses/yards, but not one in this yard.

My friend Mark was in my kitchen messing up stuff in my refrigerator. I specifically remembered he had put a big bottle of pancake syrup in there that was taking up too much room or something. I didn't think syrup had to be refrigerated, he said this one did. I checked the bottle and he was right. I guess it was fresh syrup? We had bags from shopping we were sorting out, he handed me mine. I took all the Christmas gifts I had bought and was trying to decide where to hide them. I started to put them in one room first but Abby was lying on the bed in there (I woke her up). Then, I moved them to a closet in another bedroom.

I also remember pulling big plugs of ear wax out of my ears, parts of it were black. (I know this is about something blocking my ability to hear.)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."