Family gathering

Archives for 2009
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Family gathering

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom,
I recently had a dream that my brother and I were at a huge family function, like a reunion. It was a formal affair and there were tables covered with white tablecloths, I think. It was a huge room of people and I was really comfortable around them, as though this were something we did all the time.

My oldest brother was sitting across the table from me and one of my girlfriends was sitting to his right. In the dream I knew that he had been gone for a long time and was feeling a little nervous about reacquainting with the family... it was as if they really did not know him as well as they knew me. One of our aunts (my mom's sister) walked up to speak to me. She is a thin lady, but in this dream she was literally pencil thin and very tall and had on an apple red dress that fit very tightly at the torso and flared into a full skirt at the waist. (My aunt does wear dresses all the time, but NEVER red and NEVER tight, lol) She spoke to me and gave me a hug, then walked around the table as though she were going to greet my brother. She walked past him and greeted my friend, whom she did not even know. I was shocked and my brother was hurt. I looked at him and said, "Oh, had she already seen you and greeted you earlier?" He tried to hold his composure but began to tear up and I could see the pain he felt from her rejection.

I woke up so heartbroken... my heart felt so tender for him and I wanted to protect him... honestly though, I do not think the dream was about my natural brother, which is why I am posting. Shalom and Merry CHRISTmas to you all!!!

In Love with the King of Kings,
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

First thing I sensed was your older brother being Jesus....

the description you give of the family get together maybe symbolic of when the Body gets together on Sundays? For some reason the description of your aunt just reminded me of the Cross and it was the Blood and Water that flowed from His side that birthed the Church....

I'm wondering....is your aunt Spirit-filled?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Yolanda
Diamond Member

Post by Yolanda »

Shalom,
Thank you for your response... that definitely puts a different twist on the dream... still not sure of my aunt's representation, though... Shalom!
Yolanda 8)
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!