yellow parachute

Archives for 2009
keilani
Site Moderator

yellow parachute

Post by keilani »

a man was dropped off at an elevation much lower than a real parachuter would jump from....as he neared the ground i screamed in fright for him and at the last minute his bright yellow parachute opened. mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Keilani,

Parachutes save us from a fall, bringing us gently down to land safely.

Perhaps this dream is a call to pray for the person who was parachuting?

Yellow can represent courage, hope, renewed mind...

Hope this helps a bit...

blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

I instantly think of the book, "What Color is Your Parachute?" It has do with how well people fare for retirement or if something happens to their job/main source of income.

A golden parachute is the best color to have, which means that you're financially prepared to handle your daily living expenses if you must leave your job -- due to retirement or otherwise.

Because the person was "forced" to "jump" lower than usual, this could mean that someone you know (in your company perhaps) must take a severance package before they were ready. Maybe he/she hasn't been on the job as long as he would've liked, maybe they're being forced to retire sooner than they'd like, etc.

If this is the interpretation, it's a warning to make sure your "parachute"-- or the "parachute" of others you know -- is the right color. Have ample cash reserves, reduce expenses and bills, etc.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

mahalo to both of you constantdreamer and GaAngel! You both actually brought up things the I sensed in my spirit!! Not quite sure "who" the jumper was though....I think I was most caught up in the fact of the way I screamed. It was actually hilarious--member the Blob? The old movie with the ladies screaming with shaking hands covering their mouths? yah, so NOT me that I woke up chuckling!

Even though I saw the man jump, the focus seemed to be more on my reaction than his, cuz although he looked a little panicked my reaction seemed so extreme!

This year will be full of "leaps of faith" so guess just gotta keep my "faither" full of the Word! Thinking it may be how we think God may have forgotten us but His deliverance always comes at the right time which for us in the "natural mind" tend to think of as the last minute!

mahalo you two!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.