Two visions, trees

Archives for 2009
kse
Platinum Member

Two visions, trees

Post by kse »

I saw, as if in a darkened room, a set of (white or pale) stairs illuminated, but they were illuminated in the shape of a Christmas tree. At the top of the tree outline was a silver star.

Days later, possibly unrelated...I saw two young trees growing from a basement. They had reached significant enough height to where they had actually broken through the first floor of the home.

Thank you for your time.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Not sure of the interp but the stars may represent sheppard's (pastors). The book of Jude has a lot of symbolism for sheppard's. Trees and stars are a couple of the symbols.
Truth Seeker
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re: Two visions, trees

Post by Counted4Him »

kse,
Happy Holidays In Christ.

I want to elaborate on some of the symbols in your post and share what I have on those symbols in hopes it will assist you in seeking the meaning to your night vision. Sorry if its a lot.

The first is the second kind of meaning for a particular symbol after you have seek scriptually based which may be of help.

The evergreen plants have always been seen as a symbol of regeneration of life, since they were the trees which remained green throughout the cold winter when everything else seemed dead. (source) Rosetta Edition -Webster's Online Dictionary. For me it represents a time of celebration and time of joy and peace a celebration of our Lord.

Now for Scriptually based meanings (Always my first choice).
The stars were considered a noble mark of God’s creative power in Ps19:1; Stars were used symbolically for rulers, princes, angels, and ministers in Job 38:7; Dan. 8:10; Rev. 1:16-20; Stars speak of angels/messengers in Rev.1.

SILVER in in prophecy represents pure words and understanding in Prov. 2:4 and Ps. 12: 6 also Silver, Gold and articles of bronze and iron are sacred here in Joshua 6:19 to the Lord. There are many uses for trees in scripture some for example are in prophecy it represents the cross; people and nations Deut. 21:22-23 and in a dream can represent people. A huge tree can represent spiritual leader; synonyms for tree are: hierarchy, and ranking. There are good trees and bad trees in scripture; firmly grounded trees are people who are planted by God even so by waters and can represent also kingdoms to some it can represent a call to leadership. Lastly, there are differnt types of trees mention scriptually such as the wood in Solomon 2:3; Of the forest in Isaiah 10:19 Bearing fruit Nehemiah 9:25 and parts of the tree are also mention such as roots, trunks so it varies. Trees, bushes teach or enhance a spiritual lesson (e.g. grain, seeds grown) matt. 13:1-9. Other Illustrative meanings of Trees are The duration of Trees- of continued prosperity of the believers in Isa. 65:22 and The saints (Evergreen) in Psalms 1:1-3.

I would suggest to take each symbol individually and see what it means to you and what it represents to you. See where in your life it may represent a part of you or related to your walk and prayfully see further insight to what it may be pointing out to you and see if it bares witness with your spirit. Hope some of this helps.
Sounds like the tree in the second part seems to be strong and came from the bottom which I thought meant grounded and growing (possibly in Christ) but that would be for you to discern and seek amongst those you can trust with your dreams for confirmation. Wishing you Jesus 24/7.

God bless
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Thank you both for your replies. I am praying about the symbolism and how it directly applies in my life. Merry Christmas!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I am seeing that the Christmas tree may be about timing, that in this season God is going to bring breakthrough into your calling. Do you know what you're called to do?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

I was just thinking before I came on here that this is probably symbolic for seasonal timing! Yes, I do know what I am called to do, and I did feel that all of this was hopeful in that regard. Thank you for the confirmation! I am about to post another dream of my husband's that is probably relative.

God bless you as this year closes and the new year begins!

kse
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Yay, God! =)

Blessings to you, too!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."