Wheat growing and growing in front/back of my house

Archives for 2007
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Wheat growing and growing in front/back of my house

Post by Determined2Grow »

I am on my porch looking at my green grass in front of my house and I notice it is overgrown and I know I need to cut it. (But not ready to go out and cut it yet!) I come out of my house and look at my grass again and I notice it has now grown to my knees and it has now become wheat and golden. I notice the path alongside of my house that leads from my porch to the sidewalk is clear although the wheat is tall and stands on both sides of the path walk however it does not cover the path walk or lean over on it.

(I'm still not ready to deal with cutting the wheat although it has now grown up to my shoulders now). I come out on the porch again and notice my mother walking up the pathway that leads to my front porch and I ask her where did she just come from? She tells me that my daughter got her clothes wet and that she went to her school to bring her an extra pair of clothes. The school I notice is within walking distance from my house and I can see that it is located in the back of my house. In real life it is really hard for my mother to walk any distance due to a back injury so in the dream she did not have a limp or any trouble walking and she looked healthy and healed.

As I go down the pathway I look at my front yard which now looks like a small wheat field and this golden wheat is on both sides of the path standing very tall maybe even heads length and it is not hanging over the path to cover it or to prevent anyone from walking. Which I was amazed by that! I say to my mother and son that I have to cut it now because snakes could easily hide in it and I fall into the wheat and nothing did not bite me but I do realize that it must be cut and right away before it begins to house snakes.

I go in the back of my house and notice the wheat has grown in the backyard as well and I go to the shed to get the lawnmower because I knew that the noise (from the lawnmower as I am cutting the wheat) would drive the snakes away if they were hiding in the wheat field.

I open the shed door and before I could reach for the lawnmower I notice that there are maybe 4 to 5 snakes of different kinds and sizes wrapped around the gardening tools and in a glass box and some were on the outside of the glass box and alongside the glass box that held some of the tools and one was waiting in a striking position. I was shocked because I was not expecting the snakes to be in the shed where the lawnmower and cutting tools were. I was expecting them to be in the wheat/grass.

So I closed the door right away and locked it and I go to call the operator to get the number to security/police so that they could come and remove the snakes but it seemed very difficult to get the number from the operator and I just needed the last 4 digits but this seemed so difficult (meaning the communication). I knew that the first 3 digits would be 243-xxxx but the communication between me in the operator seemed to be so hard.

I would like to say that in this dream while I was dreaming I remembered a previous dream that I had in real life (this is why I kept saying to myself I have to cut this grass), where I was warned by an angel not to go down this grassy path that was over laden with green grass because I was being asked by a leader to come down the path with her and as I began to step foot on the path an angel stopped me and told me to look and that the grass was moving and that's when I notice a black snake moving through the grass and this snake I ended up beheading this very long and black snake because it had devoured so many leaders ( policeman, religious leaders, people of authority) by squeezing the life out of them. I saw bones and remain from different ones laying around the snake. I remember seeing this snake squeezing a security guard and I took my small sword and began to stab this snake and I notice that this did not have an affect on the snake and that I would have to cut the head off to kill the snake. So I tell the security guard to hold on as I cut the head off of this snake.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

wow what a cool dream!

When you said wheat, I pictured beautiful golden wheat waving in sun and grass *sighs* But I was also reminded of wheat and tares. Could wheat represent christians?

You also mentioned a previous dream where a black snake went around and killed leaders of all kinds...are you a leader of a group of christians?

Alot of the symbols if this dream really hit me, but it's all fuzzy in my head what it might actually mean.

I'll keep staring at your post and see if anything else strikes me. Sounds very spiritual and heavenly though *sighs*
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

PTL Krista,

In the dream it was sunny and warm and the wheat was actually golden and beautiful...the colors where very vivid and rich now that I look back on it there where such a clear day and the weather looked as though it was the ending the summer season so it was not hot nor was it real cold but just right ......
When you said wheat, I pictured beautiful golden wheat waving in sun and grass *sighs*
. In the dream I had a sense of peace and even when I woke up I had a sense of peace and calmness in my spirit but I just did not want to cut the wheat when I was supposed to...I kept putting it off.
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
naveah
Diamond Member

thoughts

Post by naveah »

I have come to this dream at least five times maybe more I know there is a message from God hear becuase he is having seek this out. I'm sure the Holy Spirit will clear it up for us but I wanted you to know I am praying this one thru.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Nav- God bless you and thanks for standing in the gap. :D
My husband shared with me that the cutting of the wheat could be
correction. Something like a season of pruing or cutting that I will have to do but I am reluctant to do. Maybe the cutting will keep snakes (danger or enemies) from hiding in the wheat. I know I was the over seeing (overseer) of this wheat. I know time and season has a part in this but I am reluctant to cut.
...are you a leader of a group of christians?
Krista- I used to be a leader in many different ministries- due to living in different countries over the years ( I have been over the teen ministry, women ministry, on the board of ministers, assistant to the pastor) but due to hurt and seeing things about leaders ( hurtful acts) I wish were not true I left it all for approx 1 1/2 yr. I am now back in fellowship with the church and most importantly God. I am in the healing, restoration and recovery process and I have not taken on any major leadership roles in the ministry. I have tried to be incognito but about a 1yr ago God sent a teacher, Navy Capt. and an old woman my way to tell me that I needed to do what He is calling me to do and that there are people waiting on me. It scared me to death! :shock: I knew I couldn't hide or run forever. I didn't want to I just could not handle what I saw and what happened. But God is a healer and I needed to see the ugly side so that I know what not to do. It has matured me in a way that I didn't know I needed maturity in but I thank Him and I can say that and mean it from my heart.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I am on my porch looking at my green grass in front of my house and I notice it is overgrown and I know I need to cut it. (But not ready to go out and cut it yet!) I come out of my house and look at my grass again and I notice it has now grown to my knees and it has now become wheat and golden. .
Green grass represents all men and women the world overgrown.Need to be cut back pruned so to speak turned back to God .
I notice the path alongside of my house that leads from my porch to the sidewalk is clear although the wheat is tall and stands on both sides of the path walk however it does not cover the path walk or lean over on it.

The path has been cleared for you to go get the harvest. It is time to reep what you have sown over the years. The harvest of Souls for the Kingdom. I hear I have ordered your steps take the path I have made for you it will result in a great harvest.

mother walking up the pathway that leads to my front porch and I ask her where did she just come from? She tells me that my daughter got her clothes wet and that she went to her school to bring her an extra pair of clothes. The school I notice is within walking distance from my house and I can see that it is located in the back of my house. In real life it is really hard for my mother to walk any distance due to a back injury so in the dream she did not have a limp or any trouble walking and she looked healthy and healed.
The church or your ministry what you would consider your daughter
learning( School) and walking in the Spirit (wet) and under the covering of the Holy Spirit.(clothes) Healed.

I say to my mother and son that I have to cut it now because snakes could easily hide in it and I fall into the wheat and nothing did not bite me but I do realize that it must be cut and right away before it begins to house snakes. I added these scriptures because evrytime I read this part I thought of it not sure it fits but it is still good. lol..

3And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

4And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

5And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

6Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.
I go in the back of my house and notice the wheat has grown in the backyard as well and I go to the shed to get the lawnmower because I knew that the noise (from the lawnmower as I am cutting the wheat) would drive the snakes away if they were hiding in the wheat field
I think of the lawn mower as the blades the two edged sword of the Lord That can take out anything by the power of the spoken Word.
I open the shed door(Thought of Shelter storage a lean- to building wondering if the snakes represent some type of deciever Gossiper Liar that look like it is (A HELP )tools(Help you do a job) something you could work with but really in a glass box able to see thru and fragile breakable ) and before I could reach for the lawnmower I notice that there are maybe 4 to 5 snakes of different kinds and sizes wrapped around the gardening tools and in a glass box and some were on the outside of the glass box and alongside the glass box that held some of the tools and one was waiting in a striking position. I was shocked because I was not expecting the snakes to be in the shed where the lawnmower and cutting tools were. I was expecting them to be in the wheat/grass.

The Deciever may be some where you don't expect it.
But you closed the door on it. You Knew where to call for help but had some trouble getting thru.I think of the first three digits as Father,, Son & Holy Ghost then the 243 -xxxx add up to be 7 numbers the number of completion. Also on my journey in this dream I Read Revelation 9 which is 2+4+3+
I could see the people not repenting for the harvest and the snakes symbolism in this chapter.

If none of this witnesses just pitch I enjoyed this dream of yours I read alot of scriptures regarding grass, harvest, snakes Your dream was a great bible study for me it blessed me very much. Thank You for sharing.

Revelation 9
1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Krista
Diamond Member

Post by Krista »

I think that the person above really hit the nail on the head, but I'm going to ramble off some other thoughts I had after hearing about your explanation of your past with leadership.

The tool shed, the place where you get tools to do the work out in the yard, or out in the field, couldn't that be the church? You thought that none believers, or baby christians would be the ones that "bit you" but in fact, it was the people the church that did it.

I would try to encurage you, you sound like you care a great deal about people, it sounds like God has entrusted you with a great deal of people that he knows you care about. If you take yourself out of the game because of the vipers, your leaving the flock to the snakes. You can make a difference in your enviroment! *hugs*
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

John 4:34-38 (King James Version)
34Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

38I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

Seeing the snakes on/around the tools as deterents to keep you hands from getting the tools needed for the bringing in of the harvest.

Wondering if the Lord is calling you to a house/cell group ministry?

Jesus Bless you!
Joy
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

To all of those who posted....God Bless you for I do not taking it for granted. I nearly broke down Nav when I read your post because I was just on the phone with my mom (I say this not boastfully but she operates out of the office of a prophet) and she was saying the same things and then I read the post and was overwhelmed because God sees and knows and He reveals even when we don't understand and feel lost. I am truly overwhelmed because I believe that God will do just what He said. Bless you Nav for the insight that the Holy Spirit has given....I will print this and keep it. I now have what has been so overdue....a dream journal! :lol: I have started to collect and gather the dreams I have written down over the years and placed them in different places and now I am actually placing them in one place....a dream journal.
It is time to reep what you have sown over the years. The harvest of Souls for the Kingdom. I hear I have ordered your steps take the path I have made for you it will result in a great harvest.
This is ringing in my spirit loud and clear and this is the second time I have heard this today and I have mixed feelings of (excitement and hesitation) I am willing to do whatever God would have me to do. It has been my prayer for so many years unto the Lord to give me a true and sincere heart for souls like the Christians had in the early church, like Christ had for us. I have said many times within myself that "there has got to be more to christianity that this" and what I mean is going to church and just doing that "going to church". There is a work for the kingdom to be done a..... great commission. I am not knocking the work to be done inside the church but I didn't want to get so caught up in the 4 walls that I forget that there are souls outside of the walls in need of a Great Savior! I applaud both the workers inside the church and those doing a work outside of the church like in the market place.

Krista- God bless you for what you stated is so true.. :wink:
you sound like you care a great deal about people, it sounds like God has entrusted you with a great deal of people that he knows you care about.
LOL really....sometimes to my own hurt.

Joy- I read the scriptures and this is something I definately need to meditate on....thanks for the scripture God bless you.

Blessing- Thanks for the video and I will listen to it....I tried twice already but It did not play right so I will try again on another computer. Thank you and God bless you.

Wow the response from everyone has been uplifting and so encouraging. I literally feel a leaping in my spirit....I can't explain it. :mrgreen:
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Hi, if you can't view the video try opening the website for Extreme Prophetic. On the video page you can watch them on different formats. Patricia has an 8 part series on the wheat and tares and it is excellent.