Container of oil

Archives for 2009
walkerd

Container of oil

Post by walkerd »

I had a dream that I was at our church with a Container of Oil. The Container with Oil was Overflowing and dripping on the floor. I began to say to the people as I walk with the contatiner of oil that was overflowing these words"As the Oil Dropped, There Is Healing". individuals began to come and stand on the Oil Spots that was on the floor and they began to get healed instatntly. I notice that I didn't pray for anyone, the healings just happen.Then I was awaken.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated...Thank you!!!Blessings
David
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Re: Container of oil

Post by Counted4Him »

walkerd,

Merry Christmas.

Could it be speaking that you are a Vessel of the Holy Spirit.
Container - A Vessel
A container is something that holds things, especially for transport or storage.
Oil - symbolic of the Holy Spirit, overflowing - in abundance
Walking - speaks of progression to me.
I am thinking the "power" of the Holy Spirit rest within and so powerful you most likely have this anointing your are carrying and desire to use.
Often, its the Lord who births a desire in you so you can fufill your purpose as part of your walk on earth.
Hope these can be of help and that others may see more then I saw.

Much Dreams and Visions in Christ to you!
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

It might have something to do with this verse:

Matthew 15:25-28 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little dogs." And she said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters' table." Then Jesus answered and said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

I know oil and crumbs is different, but it is the same concept.

Maybe G-d is telling you that you are his, and you will sit as his table, and that the oil or bread you carry is his. I don't know for sure, only that your dream brought this verse to mind. Hope this helps!

Merry Christmas!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Walkerd (David),
I do believe that you carry an anointing to release Healings in the atmosphere....For example, there are times at church where the Holy Spirit moves and people are instantly/ supernaturally healed...It is not by might, nor by power but by the Spirit of the Living God....then as people are being healed...the word of knowledge comes forth or someone in our body can see the manisfestation of the healing (seer gift)...And then there are the angels...they come and heal/ do the work of the ministry...again, its not noone laying hands on people..its the Holy Spirit moving and having His way and not mans agenda...Praise God!!
Father God, let Your river of Golden Honey flow...rivers of healing, deliverance and salvations....
Bless you,
in Christ,
Clare777
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I am seeing that a new understanding of healing is coming to your church. I believe that your church is going to discover their God given authority in this area and will stand on it. This comes from thanking the Lord for what He has already done, rather than begging him for something we already have. You all will have an open heaven and many will be healed instantly without anyone even praying for them. I've seen it happen myself...we have been ministering to people in one room of a building and people are being affected outside in front of the building without anyone even having spoken to them! Open heavens come from intimacy with Jesus and getting to know Him. His glory in us as a result of that intimacy fills up a place so much that people just get instantly healed that way. He might be calling to you in this dream to seek him out and learn from him on the subject of healing so that he can use you in this way. Something to pray about. Very exciting dream!

Blessings,
WP
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."