kept waking myself up last night blowing up balloons

Archives for 2009
barukh1
Platinum Member

kept waking myself up last night blowing up balloons

Post by barukh1 »

Does anyone know what this would mean? The colors of the balloons dont stand out or anything else..just that Im blowing up balloons (by mouth) but they are helium balloons...I heard the squeak at times as I was blowing them up and that is what would wake me fully...I woke up repeatedly during the night...over and over again..Im sure there is a message in it...Thanks to anyone who can help me.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Barukh... I wonder if you have prayed to be full of the Spirit to overcome? You know how we pray to be filled with the spirit/joy/peace etc....well i am seeing that you are filled with a breath (ruach or pneuma) which not only inflates like normal air but raises up (like helium balloons do).

If we see balloons as signs of celebration I would say that helium balloons are a step up on the celebration scale (being more costly and less common)...so maybe you have the special call to bring the breath of overcoming joy and celebration to the Party?!

Just my initial thoughts...you are right I am sure this is significant in some way for you...

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3