My 8 Year Old Daughters Dream

Archives for 2009
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

My 8 Year Old Daughters Dream

Post by Truth Seeker »

Yesterday my daughter told me she had a dream that our family (my wife and I and our 3 children) where on a boat in the water and there was shark trying to get us and I jumped in the water and started fighting the shark.

My daughter ask me after she old me the dream to please make sure I don't ever do that because she was scared something would happen to me. I told her that dream was me praying for us (our family).
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Merry Christmas Brother!

Thinking the Lord gave your daughter the dream for two reasons...
One, maybe she is feeling a little insecure right now...possibly feeling the spiritual effects of the enemy trying to get at the family... The Lord needs her to know that HE is protecting the family and her..that HE is her victorious warrior.

But I also feel the Lord is wanting you to jump in and take authority..You are the head of your family...and in her dream it was your responsiblity to do the warfare. That may seem intimidating..jumping into the water with a shark! But God has equipped you to handle it.

You are more than a conqueror!
I love you brother.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.