Showing Used Bathrooms

Archives for 2009
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Showing Used Bathrooms

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hi All:

Here's another dream I had this morning.

I was in this building (don't know what kind of building or what the building was for), but in this building, I was showing bathroooms, like a real estate agent shows houses. I could see myself opening bathroom doors showing people, and some bathrooms were bigger than others and they were different colors, but these bathrooms were used bathrooms, not new bathrooms. They didn't look too great, they looked semi-dirty, not completely clean.

I remember clearly, showing two bathrooms to my ex-boyfriend's daughter Kara, whom I love dearly (in real life). We looked at two bathrooms, one of the bathrooms was painted brown and it was small, the other bathroom was painted a light green and was bigger than the brown bathroom, but I remember seeing a small window in the light green bathroom and it looked like someone glued some type of wallpaper over the window (the wallpaper was old because when I pulled it down, I seen the area where the glue was still on the wall).

Kara asked me if she could paint the bathroom and I asked her what color and she said a combination of many colors, and I told her I didn't think the owner (Rusty) would go for that, and I think the only color acceptable would be white. I asked Kara to show me the color she had in mind and she showed me a sample and it looked like purple. I told Kara that someone else wanted to paint their bathroom blue but (Rusty, the Owner) said no, so I don't think she will allow her to paint the bathroom purple.

I don't know if she got a bathroom or not. The dreamed ended on what color she wanted to paint the bathroom.

What does this mean? I looked at the biblical symbol for bathroom and it means repentance, confession, desire, cleansing, removing, expelling. I can't make anybody do or have any of those things, they make those choices, and God does the rest. I'm a bit lost on this one.

Insight from anyone would be great!!! Bless You.

jdarby
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Jdarby:

I don't know for certain the message of your dream, but I like the idea of your uncompromising thoughts about needing the bathroom to be white (pure). Considering bathrooms symbolize cleansing, that would seem important!

Bless you~
Peggy O.