Screen cut

Archives for 2009
forhim
Silver Member

Screen cut

Post by forhim »

I was in the back of my house and I heard a noise. It sounded like screen being cut. I walked to the front of my house. There were a couple of guys standing at my door. They had just cut the screen door and were getting ready to enter. I started for the door hoping to get there before they could get to me. I also tried to cry out for help but could not. I did get the door shut before they entered. It was difficult calling the police but I finally got through. In the meantime, there were quite a few people outside. I walked out in their midst and told them the police were on their way. They started to leave. I said "you can leave, but I want you to come back and talk to the police". They left and the police came. However, the people all came back and spoke with the police about what had happened.

Any insight?
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

:)
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

Thanks, Peggy. I needed a smile. Here is one back at you :D
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Okay ForHim!

Actually, I made a post and then retracted, but couldn't entirely delete the post and had to put something in it, so I decided on a smile.

I'm not certain that I understand the message of your dream, and that is why I retracted it. I had a similar dream after I had asked God what had happened to my son when he was younger that changed him so. I believed there was a sexual abuse issue as he underwent a dramatic and sudden change.

In the dream God gave me, there was a scene of cutting a screen that was to a big dining room window. I remember being shown the jackknife in the dream.

To me, the screen being cut or attempted to being cut is an act of violation against you in some manner--pretty serious actually!

I was a little confused about the fact that you were in the back part of the house when you became aware of this happening and whether that pertained to something out of the past or was something present and that was why I retracted my post, until I prayed and thought it through some more. So I'm glad you responded.

In my dream too, even though it pertained to something from the past, the screen cutting happened at the front side of the house, but the house happened to be my mother's house. Don't know why that was.

Whatever your dream is about, it seems it is hard for you to get through to some help, but eventually you do find support in the powers that be and friends to be of assistance.

Pray you find understanding for this dream of yours. :)
Peggy O.
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

Thank you for your reply. The house I was in is my childhood home AND the home I live in now. Not sure what the dream meant but I DO KNOW I have a lot of fear in my mind right now. It is not the first time I have had difficulty calling 911 or crying out in dreams. It happens often. The screen they cut was to the door to the kitchen of my house. I have heard that kitchen represents the heart, the warmth of a person. Well, recently I have had a couple of major disappointments that have wounded my heart. Maybe the enemy is trying to enter my heart through the wounds or "cuts" I will continue to seek HIM. Thanks again.